No announcement yet.

Lindemann: Till's solo project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a lot of people worried about the pigs used in the video.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Aww..link is broken

Originally posted by Snake View Post
      There is a lot of people worried about the pigs used in the video.
      I know! It's hilarious! As if you can't see the ones he is throwing around actually look different than the ones that are running around on their own. Like you know, not really moving except for Till shaking them...

Comment

• Rockurlife.net Interview

http://www.rockurlife.net/interview/...emann-23-02-15

Heroes del Silencio and Sisters of Mercy, ... next time I'll listen to them, I'll think about Till

Comment

• The (now defunkt) link I posted earlier, were to a post by the company that made the CG-piglets (computer generated), so NO pigs were harmed during filming - as if Till and Peter would allow that.

Comment

• Danish magazine Gaffa have an interview this month: http://www.e-pages.dk/gaffa/2015-06-DK/ pages 54-55. Headline reads: The dick as compass.
            I'll try to give a quick translation later this weekend

Comment

• ^Waiting anxiously for it!!!!

Comment

• They did not arm pigs, but they did use dead ones (that were already dead before filming took place).
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                  Danish magazine Gaffa have an interview this month: http://www.e-pages.dk/gaffa/2015-06-DK/ pages 54-55. Headline reads: The dick as compass.
                  I'll try to give a quick translation later this weekend
                  I really liked this interview. It's actually at times more of a Till Lindemann interview, than an interview about Skills in Pills, but that's fine. I agree with what Till said about those PEGIDA and anti-islam demonstrations. It brings back bad memories of those neo-nazi groups who started attacking immigrants and setting reception centres for asylum seekers on fire back in the 90s. Then again I totally agree with what Till said about this not being a problem isolated in Germany. All over Europe violent far-right extremists are causing problems.

He also said something interesing. He again talked about the September/Oktober pre-production, but said that Lindemann in no way is supposed to get in the way of Rammstein. So a Lindemann tour is only possible if there is time somewhere after the release of the album.
                  Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 05-29-2015, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• I can't believe people actually thought they would hurt animals...also that they were worried enough about it to comment. My favorite thing was that Till and Peter seemed to be having so much fun in the video. And I srsly almost died with Till and the moon walk and semi-line dancing. I don't think I've laughed that hard in ages...

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                      They did not arm pigs, but they did use dead ones (that were already dead before filming took place).
                      Did you read this somewhere? I was not sure if they were dead or just puppets. There are not enough close-ups in good lighting for me to really spot if they are real or not. Either way, like you said they were definitly not alive.

Comment

• ^I read it in a private group. But the info comes from the management, which was them relayed by another person.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I lost count how many times I've watched the "Praise Abort" video. I loved it! It's kind of like a parody of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Well without the chainsaw, massacre, and it being in Texas. The pig faces remind me of Leatherface. But my absolute favorite part...was when Till did the Moonwalk!! I squealed with joy at that. Michael Jackson would be proud It's not everyday that one of the greatest voices in metal rock does your signature move. Also Till killed it in that white suit and hat. He kind of looked like a pimped out version of Morgan Freeman's God in "Bruce Almighty". All in all I loved it and Peter looked good too. That's my first time seeing one of his music videos. So happy to hear that Zoran directed this too

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                            I can't believe people actually thought they would hurt animals...also that they were worried enough about it to comment. My favorite thing was that Till and Peter seemed to be having so much fun in the video. And I srsly almost died with Till and the moon walk and semi-line dancing. I don't think I've laughed that hard in ages...
                            I figured the piglets Till was "breastfeeding" were fake, but my roommate said they were dead. But they weren't killed for the music video. I think I almost died too when Till did the Moonwalk

Comment

• Fortunately Akerlund could not direct it, and they called Zoran, Peter said it in one of the last interviews.

Each time I listen to the song I see it on my mind The beginning of the video, for me it's perfect, I began to laugh in that moment.

BTW, you can aiready listen to Praise Abort on Spotify.
                              Last edited by Maya; 05-30-2015, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                                BTW, you can aiready listen to Praise Abort on Spotify.
                                Great, I just added the song so it can be counted to my last.fm profile Yesterday I had like 15 plays without being recorded - which is somehow destroying my stats.
                                sigpic
                                Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X