X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• Oh my god Till with pig boobs!

Comment

• I don't know what to say..... I really liked the song. I need to watch that video again few times...

EDIT: Yeah, now I am laughing so much XD Brilliant! Love it! Those little piggies were so cute! And Till and Peter were very cute too
        Last edited by Zenika; 05-28-2015, 10:30 PM.

Comment

• BRILLIANT. . . now it gets even harder to wait for the CD

Comment

• I'm laughing so hard right now, and I still need to work for a couple hours. :-D

EDIT: Oh...scroll through the comments on FB. They are almost even funnier! I almost lost it when I got to the one that was like "I hope the poor pigs are ok!"

What were people expecting? I don't understand how they are surprised about the video and the song.
            Last edited by EmeraldRose; 05-28-2015, 10:25 PM. Reason: won't someone please think of the piggies?!?

Comment

• Oh boy, the laughter was good, I enjoyed this bizarre video.
              I hope they made a Making Of video, I would love to see that.
              Oh and, peeing pig Ftw.
              Last edited by Xendar; 05-28-2015, 10:31 PM.
              Ich tu' dir weh, tut mir nicht Leid, das tut dir gut

Comment

• Okay... didn't see this coming. A little mixed feelings about the video. It starts out good and fun, but when Pig-Till enters, it gets maybe a bit too twisted for my taste. Though at the same time, I like the over-the-top weirdness of the video.

But the guy has balls, that's one fact to admit.

Comment

• The video is just... I don't have enough words. In short: I love it! And I certainly didn't expect something like this XD

Comment

• Can't stop watching the marching pigs with demon eyes ...

Liked the vid, liked the song .
                    Dort wo der Horizont
                    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Funny, we haven't heard anything from Snake. He's probably wringing his hands, trying to come up with reasons to why he hates the song and the video. It might be quite a while before he finds it.

Comment

• ^Honestly, I didn't even paid much attention to the video. I am in a very bad mood today and I don't feel like being a jerk.

Having said that, I didn't hate it, but I didn't like it either. The music is basically another Pussy, and the videoclip is what Marilyn Manson would do if he decided to take a more comedic approach to his work. I also have the feeling that it relies too much on shock value. My overall appreciation is "Meh".
                        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I really liked the video and the song. I have to admit that although the video teaser made me excited, the audio preview did not impress me that much , but now that I have seen the music video I must say I'm satisfyed. Currently, I'm a little busy so I won't be able to give you my ususal over-long Chrisss Nofff essay until somewhere in the weekend.

That being said, I have listened to some of the reaction to this music video. Many of those old-school Rammstein fans who have abondoned the band after the "Pussy" and "Mein Land" singles are of course even more negative towards this song and video. The type of fans that loved these Rammstein singles, are very fond of this. Other then that, most Rammstein fans seem to get the message that this is a side-project. If they don't like it, they simply don't bother to bash or critize it. They know that this has little to do with Rammstein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrisss Nofff View Post
                            That being said, I have listened to some of the reaction to this music video. Many of those old-school Rammstein fans who have abondoned the band after the "Pussy" and "Mein Land" singles are of course even more negative towards this song and video. The type of fans that loved these Rammstein singles, are very fond of this. Other then that, most Rammstein fans seem to get the message that this is a side-project. If they don't like it, they simply don't bother to bash or critize it. They know that this has little to do with Rammstein.
                            Being one of the fans that got outraged with Pussy and feel contempt for Mein Land, my stance is precisely what I highlighted. I don't like it, but I can't be bothered to bash it or critize it. I'll just let it alone and be happy for Till and Peter.
                            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                              EDIT: Oh...scroll through the comments on FB. They are almost even funnier! I almost lost it when I got to the one that was like "I hope the poor pigs are ok!"
                              What were people expecting? I don't understand how they are surprised about the video and the song.
                              https://www.facebook.com/lindemann.a...if_t=notify_me

Comment

• A few days ago it struck me as really weird that Till didn't like Pussy anymore but was enthusiastic about this project, that gave an overall same first impression (english Till - very obsessive sexuality - joking/ not very serious-attitude). But now I think the whole Lindemann-stuff is darker, with more layers and better written (more metaphorical, more variation).
                                I only watched the video once, so the bigger story behind it is not yet clear to me. I will have to look into it to back up Chrisss Nofff's encyclopedic two cents coming up .
                                Dort wo der Horizont
                                Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                                Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                                Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Working...
                                X