No announcement yet.

Lindemann: Till's solo project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^That sounds to me like the first actual confirmation of a new album coming. So two years for the album and then a tour? Potentially a tour in late 2017/early 2018? Am I reading that right?

Comment

• ^That is how I understand it.

Comment

• ^I also think you are right. I think Till was quite realistic when he said that the next Rammstein album wouldn't come out before 2017. Although the band had somewhat of a creative explosion in 2003-2004. They managened in under a year to produce and write enough material to release two albums back to back (Reise,Reise and Rosenrot), and use some material for even years later (like "Mein Land" and "Vergiss uns nicht"). However after the extremely difficult production that was Liebe ist für alle da, Till knows that this will likely not happen again.
        Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 05-28-2015, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
          ^That sounds to me like the first actual confirmation of a new album coming. So two years for the album and then a tour? Potentially a tour in late 2017/early 2018? Am I reading that right?
          The second, Till said the same in Rafabasa's interview.

- To finish up, when can we see Rammstein returning to Spain?
          Till.- Well in 2016 we will enter studio and will be in 2017 when we surely will release our record and we’ll see you in Spain, but it is still too soon to confirm anything in 100%.
          Last edited by Maya; 05-28-2015, 07:16 PM.

Comment

• ^I think I missed that one.

Comment

• ^Blame me, I was so thrilled I forgot to translate it. xD http://affenknecht.com/forum/showthr...ll=1#post23531

But Snake did it. http://affenknecht.com/forum/showthr...ll=1#post23616

Coming soon.... :P

Comment

• ^No worries! I appreciate you guys trying to filter the info to us

Comment

• In about 1 hour the "Praise Abort" video is out! Better start oiling up the F5 button and doing some finger warm-up workout.

Comment

• I thought it wasn't for 2 more hours? Is my time off?

Comment

• 21:00 in my timezone (UTC 1+). Which means 9PM Central European Time. That means in about 45 minutes from now.

Comment

• 40 minutes!!!!

Comment

• Oh, I was looking at East coast timezone. No wonder I was off an hour. Ok, I have the website up. Gotta make time during the workday for some inappropriate music!

Comment

• 10 minutes to lift off. Headphones on, audio-levels adjusted and a shot-glass of Feuer und Wasser by my side (I know it's a work-night - but this is a special occasion). I'M READY!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                              10 minutes to lift off. Headphones on, audio-levels adjusted and a shot-glass of Feuer und Wasser by my side (I know it's a work-night - but this is a special occasion). I'M READY!!
                              Nice! I am a little jealous.

Comment

• 6 minutes!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X