Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Just wait until they hear you blasting Lindemann. ;-D

Comment

• No Xendar, SSL was a big deception for me. I'll listen to it, but not looking forward for any Emigrate's stuff.

Comment

• I really couldn't care less about Emigrate, Xendar.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• There's a part of a song (which probably would be included in the new album), in Webisode 4, which sounds so beautiful, I hope Richard won't delay the release date of the album as he did last time.
          Also, are there any news about the DVD's?
          Ich tu' dir weh, tut mir nicht Leid, das tut dir gut

Comment

• Till mentioned in some of interviews during "Skills in Pills" promotional tour that "some of members are working on our DVD".

Comment

• It's very tempting to listen to the leaked single, but I have listened/watched leaked material before, and it has always given me a somewhat of a guilty feeling. I guess in order to support Lindemann I should stay away from it, and listen to the song and video when it's released officially in high quality and with a music video. I don't want a illegal low quality leaked version be my first impression of this album.

Comment

• Ok, finally pre-ordered. Can I say just how much I hate iTunes and ordering stuff there? What a pain in the ass.

Speaking of Pain... :O I had NO IDEA there were like 100 bands called Pain. Now I have to use iTunes' terrible search engine to actually find the one I want. Argh.

I'm done ranting. Xendar, we can talk Emigrate over in the Emigrate thread.

Comment

• I understand your guilt feeling, Chris.
                  But the material? it seems like someone got/bought the Praise Abort CD, and extracted everything and uploaded.
                  The temptation was too high when I saw someone uploaded the full song on one of the Rammstein fan pages, and the quality is really good. :P
                  But of course, I am looking forward for seeing this clip, I can't believe this day has finally came.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                    Ok, finally pre-ordered. Can I say just how much I hate iTunes and ordering stuff there? What a pain in the ass.

Speaking of Pain... :O I had NO IDEA there were like 100 bands called Pain. Now I have to use iTunes' terrible search engine to actually find the one I want. Argh.

I'm done ranting. Xendar, we can talk Emigrate over in the Emigrate thread.
                    You got it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrisss Nofff View Post
                      It's very tempting to listen to the leaked single, but I have listened/watched leaked material before, and it has always given me a somewhat of a guilty feeling. I guess in order to support Lindemann I should stay away from it, and listen to the song and video when it's released officially in high quality and with a music video. I don't want a illegal low quality leaked version be my first impression of this album.
                      You can always pre-order the sole Praise Abort song from 7digital and then go listen to the leaked version. That is ought to make you feel less guilty.
                      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I don't particularly like it. I don't dislike it, but I am not very enthusiastic about the snippet(s). At all.
                        Good luck to him.
                        «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                        Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• So the new article in Metal Hammer is a pretty good read. Till confirms again a September/October meet up, but nothing else. I found it interesting he thinks of Pussy as a "stupid song". It's very sad he says he doesn't enjoy performing live anymore, but feels more that he has to.

Comment

• ^Given that he is already 52 years old, it is kind of understandable. On the other hand, he seems quite interested in taking Lindemann to the road.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^ True. It is probably a good thing he and Peter are such good friends and it is allowing Till to have fun making music again.

Comment

• ^Yeah, but I think all these side projects are symptons that Rammstein are finally entering the final years of existence. i wouldn't be surprised if the next album is their last, and that by 2020 they are disbanding.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X