X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Dutch interview with Till and Peter, translated by Lindemann USA:
    https://www.facebook.com/lindemann.a...if_t=notify_me

Comment

• ^I really liked the ending of the article. They have confirmed that there are no solid plans for touring. On the other hand, if the album is recieved well, they want to have a few shows in major European cities (not only Germany). As for Till's statements about Rammstein, let's not forget that these interviews probably have been made some time ago. Despite what he said, I think (or at least hope) that what Flake said about touring next year is true.

Hell, if Loudwire had the BALLS to release a Emigrate interview in March that was made in November, and still call it "news", then I think a lot is possible. Either way, I liked what he said about "rediscovering" Rammstein and being optimistic about at least one more album (unlike another certain member ).
      Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 05-03-2015, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrisss Nofff View Post
        In my opinion, if you are not a Vinyl collector, buy the "Standard" or the "Super Deluxe version". The "Deluxe" - edition seems pointless to me. Paying 2 euros extra for 1 new song and a bigger package. If you want to hear "That's my Heart" I am sure you can buy it singular on itunes or other services.
        No turntable, so more than likely I will get the Super Deluxe. My husband is also eager to see what Lindemann will bring. He's more of a Till fan than any of the others, so we can pretend it's for him.

Hmm...seems the US release date is June 23...and it's only available in Standard and Vinyl editions on Amazon.us...or on iTunes for $4 less and all 11 songs. What is the point of the Standard version then? Higher cost and fewer songs? :O Not getting that one anyway. I'll either have to order from Amazon.de or just get it from iTunes...
        Last edited by EmeraldRose; 05-04-2015, 04:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
          Nice Dutch interview with Till and Peter, translated by Lindemann USA:
          https://www.facebook.com/lindemann.a...if_t=notify_me
          The translation is done by Irma Verhoofstad and originally been posted on Rammstein.nl/ Lindemann USA has nothing to do with it
          Die Rammstein Akten.
          The ultimate Rammstein press archive.
          http://www.rammsteinpress.com/

Comment

• ^An interesting interview. This is the original post by Rammstein.nl

Comment

• Originally posted by SonneN View Post
              The translation is done by Irma Verhoofstad and originally been posted on Rammstein.nl/ Lindemann USA has nothing to do with it
              You're right. I were a bit hasty when I posted after I saw it.

Comment

• Fish On seems typical Till: very clever writing but oh so funny !

I think I'll go for the special edition. The larger book will be nice in the beginning but after that rather unpractical. And I'm not sure I'll give the extra money for a bigger booklet. By the way: containing what? I can only imagine more photos, not too much extra text. And if: what text? There's only that much you can tell about a solo project.
                Dort wo der Horizont
                Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Skills in Pills will be released in Spain on 23rd June.

Originally posted by Lindemann

SPAIN - SKILLS IN PILLS coming to you on June 23rd
                  ► Standard Edition: Smarturl.it/LindemannStandard
                  ► Special Edition: Smarturl.it/LindemannSpecial
                  ► Vinyl: Smarturl.it/LindemannVinyl
                  ► Super Deluxe Edition: Smarturl.it/LindemannSuperDeluxe
                  ► Digital: Smarturl.it/skillsinpills.itunes

Source: Lindemann's FB Page

Comment

• I wonder if they will say somehing about Portugal.
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Tell us, as you can't see our post, possibly it will be the same with yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zenika
                        Wow, they will release Skills in Pills in Finland on 19th June!
                        Same date as the rest of Europe . . . I'm impatiently looking forward to receiving it

Comment

• Looks like there is going to be some kind of stupid EP filled with remixes instead of the actual songs: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/album/pr...ep/id992422564
                          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Still only Standard and Vinyl versions available in US. And mp3...And it isn't out until June 23 here. I am tempted to just get iTunes version since it is cheaper and has all the songs. But I want the cd and book too. I will wait. :P

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                              Same date as the rest of Europe . . . I'm impatiently looking forward to receiving it
                              Spain is in Europe and it will be released on June 23rd

Comment

• ^I thought it was only the iTunes version, and the CD/Vinyl would be the 19th all over?
                                I must admit I haven't checked the release-date in Denmark, as I've already pre-ordered from Germany.

Comment

Working...
                                X