Lindemann: Till's solo project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
    ^Yup, at least with Lindemann we always will have the artwork.
    Ironically, the same can be said about Silent So Long. Even though it does not have the same shock value as Skills in Pills, it has better production.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I don't consider SSL a bad album.
      I actually really enjoyed some of the songs, and I think Richard should sing the songs on his own, without inviting any singers.
      Also, we can only make assumptions about the songs, hopefully they would be good.
      Ich tu' dir weh, tut mir nicht Leid, das tut dir gut

Comment

• All editions can now be pre-ordered in the RammsteinShop: https://shop.rammstein.de/en/catalog...eywords=skills
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I wonder if they will offer signed albums.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
            All editions can now be pre-ordered in the RammsteinShop: https://shop.rammstein.de/en/catalog...eywords=skills
            At a higher cost than at Amazon.de

Comment

• ^add the shipping costs and shout xD

Comment

• ^Including shipping costs, Amazon is 3 Euro cheaper

Comment

• I don't really get the point of having a "deluxe" edition. The "Super Deluxe"-edition has a lot of extra content for those who are interested. The Vinyl edition is going to be appreciated by some collectors. But I don't really get why they just couldn't have put "That's my Heart" on the standard edition. You pay 2 euros for one extra song and a bigger package. Unless buying the song on itunes will cost more, or this specific song will not be available anywhere else, I don't really understand what they want to do. Anyway, I am looking forward to it.
                  Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 04-29-2015, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• I'm finding it hard to drum up any enthusiasm for this album. I can't help but feel 'Meh'.

Comment

• ^Much the feeling I had and have for RZK's efforts. This one though have me sitting on the edge of my chair, waiting to hear the result :-)

Comment

• The only thing I feel is curiosity.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^ You have feelings?

Comment

• ^Sure I have. My feeling's spectrum are between "raged" and "ambivalent".

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Sounds like the perfect balance.

Comment

• Oooo the date is getting closer and closer!
                                Ich tu' dir weh, tut mir nicht Leid, das tut dir gut

Comment

Working...
                                X