Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.zvukimuzyki.ru/lindemann_...ion_63588.html

This Russian site says that "Praise Abort" is being released on 22 May

Track lenghts are revealed here: http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/produc...-in-pills.html

01. Skills in Pills (4:13)
    02. Ladyboy (3:19)
    03. Fat (4:11)
    04. Fish On (4:10)
    05. Children of the Sun (3:34)
    06. Home Sweet Home (3:43)
    07. Cowboy (3:09)
    08. Golden Shower (4:22)
    09. Yukon (4:39)
    10. Praise Abort (4:42)
    11. That's My Heart (4:37)
    Last edited by Rocky Chopin; 04-26-2015, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• and there is a lot of domains registeres already:

http://till-lindemann.com/
      http://till-lindemann.de/
      http://till-lindemann.eu/
      http://skillsinpills.de/
      http://skillsinpills.com/
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^I think that's a pre-emptive strike against those who were thinking of trying to take advantage/scam. It's quite common to tie-up domains, even if you're not going to use them.

Comment

• ^Probably, but it got me wondering if Till will also launch a personal web page to go along with the lauch of a personal site.
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Could be, but I doubt it.There are a couple more variations, all registered to the same company.

Comment

• ^How realistic is a summer tour?

I have planned to go to a few concerts and maybe a festival. Of course it's going to cost a little money here and there. I am certain that I would love to see Lindemann perform live, even if it's just a tiny club show. They will probably play in big cities in Germany like Berlin, so traveling could cost me a bit. Going to all concerts AND in addition seeing Lindemann could cost me a lot. That's why I probably have to choose quite soon to either keep my money and hope for Lindemann to tour, or catch the shows which I know I will be regreting not going to.

What do you guys think I should do? Keep my money and pray for them to tour, or go to the other shows which I know will be good? Keep in mind that we have heard less than 41 seconds of Lindemann material so far. However I hope strongely that it will be worth paying for.

If they tour after Summer, I will have less problems seeing them. That would be more comfortable for me. Its only April, and since it's a small club tour they will probably be less ahead of time than Rammstein when it comes to announce dates and locations.
              Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 04-26-2015, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• Well, I don't know if going to their first show would be good.
                As I heard, Rammstein's first tours, for Reise Reise, had a few technical problems. (or maybe not only Reise²)
                And the prices might be quite high for the first tour.
                Also, Till never mentioned anything about going on tour, yet.
                I think we should first of all check their first single to get an overview about how it sounds like, and then making decisions.
                Ich tu' dir weh, tut mir nicht Leid, das tut dir gut

Comment

• Originally posted by Xendar View Post
                  Well, I don't know if going to their first show would be good.
                  As I heard, Rammstein's first tours, for Reise Reise, had a few technical problems. (or maybe not only Reise²)
                  And the prices might be quite high for the first tour.
                  Also, Till never mentioned anything about going on tour, yet.
                  I think we should first of all check their first single to get an overview about how it sounds like, and then making decisions.
                  ^They did mention that they wanted to go on tour. This has been written in several articles. Metal Hammet's first big Lindemann segment mentioned it first if I remember correctly. However, the writers always seemed to interpret things differently. At one point, Metal Hammer even claimed they had planned the tour. That is taking it a little too far I think.

The fact that this will be Lindemann's first shows, does not worry me. Your right about the fact that before the 2004-2005 Ahoi tour (in my opinion even earlier), the band had more mess ups during their shows. Espacially during early Herzeleid shows. However, Till and Peter have both toured for more than 20 years now. Setting up a good show should not be a problem for them I think.

On the other hand, you are right about the fact that they will probably not reveal much until they release their first single.

Comment

• Oh really? I must have missed that, it must be exciting seeing Till again in 2015, I think he lost some weight, he got quite "full" in 2013.
                    And yes, Peter is really great and he, as Till not new to the music industry and making a tour, but once again as I read, Rammstein shows were quite expensive, I hope, at least for you it would not cost any money.
                    Furthermore, as we already got used to Rammstein's "tradition" of delaying things (e.g DVD :P), it is still uncertain if they would actually go on tour this Summer. :P
                    Last edited by Xendar; 04-26-2015, 11:34 PM.
                    Ich tu' dir weh, tut mir nicht Leid, das tut dir gut

Comment

• More detailed photos of the Super Deluxe and Standard editions.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Vynil

Special Edition

Source: amazon.de

Comment

• I do no deslike the packages. Lets see if the music is good.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Yup, at least with Lindemann we always will have the artwork.

Comment

• That looks pretty amazing! Now I need to figure out how much to spend...

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                                That looks pretty amazing! Now I need to figure out how much to spend...
                                Get the fan-version (deluxe) you know you want to. Call it a graduation-gift from yourself

Comment

Working...
                                X