Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^It's Till, it's bound to be good

Comment

• I think so, but others have disappointed me, so I'll wait.

Comment

• I am extremely glad that I am managing to not have any kind of expectations. If it is good, great. If not, fuck it.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
          I am extremely glad that I am managing to not have any kind of expectations. If it is good, great. If not, fuck it.
          Unfortunately, I can't say the same.

Comment

• ^Are you anxious to ear about it, or are you becoming also an Iberian Troll and assuming it will suck?
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I just hope that the names will not reflect anything about the songs.
              I didn't like the name Eat You Alive and thought it would be a bad song, and it eventually I really liked the song, hopefully it would be the same with Till's project.
              Ich tu' dir weh, tut mir nicht Leid, das tut dir gut

Comment

• Wow, looks like Lindemann's managment are making up for one month of silence by bombing us with news everyday now. I like that. I get the feeling that it's always like with an inactive volcano. You never now if it's going to erupt, but when it all the sudden does, there is no stop to it. Hopefully it will be like this with Rammstein soon.

Comment

• Volcano Rammstein has been inactive for too long :P
                  Hopefully its eruption would be soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                    ^Are you anxious to ear about it, or are you becoming also an Iberian Troll and assuming it will suck?
                    Not a troll, I'm an .

Comment

• Tiny update.

According to a new Rock and Metal news segment (link) the official release date for Skills in Pills is June 23rd. Very small delay, if Amazon's date (19th of June) was correct in the first place. In addition, they also once again confirm that the first single will be "Praise Abort(ion)" which will be out on May 29th.

I guess they were indeed a little quick to call May the "big month" for Lindemann. But luckiley they at least managed to give us a single in May, even if it's as absolutely late in the month as possible.

Comment

• ^They might release the videoclip some weaks before, and even showcase snippets for each track during that month.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I saw the same thing @ the release date---co worker of mine sent me a link from one of the rock Facebooks [Classic Rock? Don't remember] I'm on and hadn't seen yet. His comment was "Isn't this the crazy German guy who sets himself on fire that you like?"
                          Where am I going and why am I in this handbasket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrisss Nofff View Post
                            Tiny update.

According to a new Rock and Metal news segment (link) the official release date for Skills in Pills is June 23rd. Very small delay, if Amazon's date (19th of June) was correct in the first place. In addition, they also once again confirm that the first single will be "Praise Abort(ion)" which will be out on May 29th.
                            I think I saw somewhere that the 19th were the European date and the 23rd the US. But I can't find it again.
                            Amazon.de is usually quite right on release-dates. Normally the send out a day or two before so buyers have it on the day itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by TinyCat View Post
                              *snip*
                              "Isn't this the crazy German guy who sets himself on fire that you like?"
                              Yes. Yes it is.

Comment

• June 23rd? lmao
                                My birthday, and a day before RZK's birthday

Comment

Working...
                                X