Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capture2.PNG

I received quick answer that reveals so much :3
    Last edited by Rocky Chopin; 04-23-2015, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Chopin View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]550[/ATTACH]

I received quick answer that reveals so much :3
      Snippets? Well it's about time for that! I guess we finally get to hear some vocals from Till. But still, I won't judge the album until I get to hear every single song in full lenght.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
        As for words used in lyrics: Do you know of any other band the use their band-name so many times. Both as song titles and in the lyric itself?
        Not sure about bands, however there are a lot of rappers who love shouting their name in every song..........2CHAINZ!!!!!! ......it was enough after the first 5 songs.
        Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 04-23-2015, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• Yay, finally something is happening! I really like the cover, I think normal version is better than the one with fire.
          I also have noticed that Till uses 'Gesicht' very often.

Comment

• New cover (Standard and Special edition)

Source: Lindemann Oficial FB page
            Last edited by Maya; 04-24-2015, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CARACH ANGREN
              Clemens "Ardek" Wijers delivers Orchestral Contribution to Lindemann!
              "CARACH ANGREN are highly acclaimed for their mindblowing orchestrations, which accentuate and underline the epic and narrative aspects of their horror metal masterpieces. The extraordinary talent as a composer of keyboarder Clemens "Ardek" Wijers has not escaped the newly forged alliance between RAMMSTEIN frontman Till Lindemann and Peter Tägtgren of HYPOCRISY and PAIN, which operates under the moniker LINDEMANN.

The leading Dutch metal magazine AARDSCHOK has just revealed in its May issue that Ardek of CARACH ANGREN has contributed to this project.

The composer comments: "I'm very proud to announce that I have created orchestral arrangements for project LINDEMANN by Till Lindemann and Peter Tägtgren", relates Ardek. "Their album called 'Skills in Pills' will be released in May and is going to be a killer! You can read more about this in the latest Dutch magazine 'Aardschok'."

Legendary Swedish producer and musical mastermind Peter Tägtgren compliments: "Clemens pimped up my orchestra parts like a god."
              Source: https://www.facebook.com/carachangre...53332934121834

Metal Hammer:http://www.metal-hammer.de/news/meld...-in-pills.html
              Last edited by Maya; 04-23-2015, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• It's back on Amazon.de
                http://www.amazon.de/s/ref=sr_nr_see...qid=1429863578
                But they say the blue version is the deLuxe version and the burning cover is the ordinary?

Comment

• Don't know if it was posted already, but this is some interesting info about the songs.

Skills in Pills
                  Already the intro hints hit-qualities – the drug-and-death wish topic supports the catchy chorus and the increasing rhythms, accompanying the Rammstein-reminiscent riffs into a psychotic Dubstep finale.

Ladyboy
                  The very first Lindemann song, vaguely reminiscent of Pain’s “Shut Your Mouth“. The topic is unambiguous, and the distinctive “R”s are rolling. Vocally, it’s brilliant in the elongated passages, accompanied by the occasionally resounding, manically happy, “Jaaa”. At the end, a mad laughter echoes…

Fat
                  A church organ intro followed by a typical Rammstein riff with synthesizers supported by a violin. A majestic crusher follows, appropriate to the subject, with an opulent chorus. The German word, “Wunderbar”, is prominent, positively influencing the direction of the song.

Fish On
                  High speed riffs hit towing metaphors and play on words such as, „Moby’s dick”. A driving, anthemic headbanger in the style of “Laichzeit”, only broken up by the yelled chorus, “Fish on!”.

Children of the Sun
                  The second Lindemann song, with a powerful opening riff and a lamenting, light vocal. Not an exceptionally explicit sex lyric, and rather pale, musically, too.

Home Sweet Home
                  A slow, ominous sounding ballad with orchestral arrangements and violins, the topic revolves around near-death experiences. Lindemann’s vocals are in focus and flow into a majestic chorus.

Cowboy
                  Horses meet Pain and the rhythmical emulation of the equestrian theme, referring to the cowboy who has all his ponies in the corral. A very catchy piece, that immediately invites to engage, but the refrain is also about the fear of failure.

Golden Shower
                  At first, the focus is on the drums, then on the riffs. An engaging, industrial-based track with an explicit, vivid topic, revolving around the line, “Cunt – let it shower!”, even more clearly illustrated by the closing release of liquids…

Yukon
                  Piano intro, then spoken vocals turn into singing, followed by an explosive chorus about the deadly dangers of seduction. A massive pop arrangement with an instrumental crescendo culminating into an appropriate headbanging style, almost choral in-between.

Praise Abort(ion)
                  A hate declaration for life, family and children – the final breaking of taboos. Powerfully arranged with a furious chorus, contrasting “Lalalaa”-vocals and imposed children’s’ singing.

Conclusion:
                  One hell of an album – musically as well as thematically. Lindemann hits with a lot of catchiness, brilliant (if not very surprising) music and the sumptuous play with the illicit. The fronts remain tough – Rammstein fans are going to rejoice, the champions of morality will have a lot to curse.

Source:
                  http://www.rammstein.us/archives/11825
                  Ich tu' dir weh, tut mir nicht Leid, das tut dir gut

Comment

• http://www.metalhammer.it/note.aspx/...um-di-debutto/

According to Italian "Metal Hammer", first single is "Praise Abort" and it's gonna be released on 29 May.

Comment

• And the oficial page just posted detailed information about each edition:

1. Standard Edition
                      (2panel digipack, 28pages booklet)

2. Special Edition
                      (BluRay-packaging, 28pages booklet, bonus track)

3. Super Deluxe Edition
                      (large-size book, hardcover, 80 pages, telescope-carton, CD+bonus track)

4. Vinyl
                      (gatefold sleeve, 28pages booklet, bonus track, includes album-download-code)

5. Digital
                      http://apple.co/1En69eI

"Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Okay I'll admit it: I AM A FANGIRL! I ordered the super deluxe edition, and now I can't wait for June 19 to come, and pray there wont be another delay

Comment

• It looks like the image with the background filled with flames is the cover for the standard edition, instead of the deluxe one.
                          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^As I wrote earlier today

Comment

• I have to update everything....

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                                Okay I'll admit it: I AM A FANGIRL! I ordered the super deluxe edition, and now I can't wait for June 19 to come, and pray there wont be another delay
                                xD No doubt you are, I won't buy it without listening to it first.

Comment

Working...
                                X