No announcement yet.

Lindemann: Till's solo project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is the beginning of the RockHard article I was talking about. You need to have a subscription to the magazine RockHard to get full access. They also said that they were going to release another teaser along with the article. Judging by the article name "Goldregen" (Golden rain) I guess we might get a little taste of "Golden Shower".

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
      I would be more surprised if Emigrate went on tour than I would if Lindemann did.
      He did talk of a club-tour, but I would be surprised if it went beyond Europe.

Comment

• This one in English: http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/lin...nd-pain-music/

Till added that there are plans for LINDEMANN to play some live shows and record a follow-up album, explaining that making the debut CD "was too much fun to just keep as a singular project."

Comment

• Another rumor if anyone is interested.

I don't really know if I should to write about this, but I am going to do it anyway. On different forums and fansites, people say that there is a rumor about the album "Skills in Pills" being leaked. I know that people like to make up these leak-stories to get attention, but oddly enough this rumor has spread around quite a bit. Of course this has lead to people on Youtbe releasing fake snippets and "leaked previews". I have heard some, and I am 95% sure that they are fake.

On the other hand, it looks like the management has started to release promo-CDs to the press and different magazines. It wouldn't be completely unrealistic to assume that one of these CDs got into the wrong hands.

In a worst case scenario, Warner Bros. would have to rush out to release the album. Since the album is supposedly completely finished (even with mixing and final mastering) it looks like a premature release could not hurt the quality of the product much.
          Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 03-26-2015, 12:30 PM.

Comment

• ^Oh yes, at least some press have a copy, since we've already seen a list were each number is described, and that it will be leaked is almost a certain. What I wonder is: How come only the Swiss site seems to have it in pre-order. Emigrate were on pre-order 6 month before they finally released it. That was leaked too, but it didn't make them rush to release, quite the contrary, it was delayed a couple of times

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
              ^Oh yes, at least some press have a copy, since we've already seen a list were each number is described, and that it will be leaked is almost a certain. What I wonder is: How come only the Swiss site seems to have it in pre-order. Emigrate were on pre-order 6 month before they finally released it. That was leaked too, but it didn't make them rush to release, quite the contrary, it was delayed a couple of times
              Indeed. :P

I'd be surprised if they rush to release the album, and more surprised if there aren't leaks and fake snippets and everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                ^What I wonder is: How come only the Swiss site seems to have it in pre-order. Emigrate were on pre-order 6 month before they finally released it. That was leaked too, but it didn't make them rush to release, quite the contrary, it was delayed a couple of times
                CeDe has for a long time always been one of the first sites to offer Rammstein releases (according to RammsteinAustria). However the release dates don't always stay unchanged. CeDe is according to their website one of the biggest multimedia onlineshops located in Europe. I guess that is why Rammstein's managment always chose this one first.

While leaks don't always make the official product surface earlier in the music industry, they do put pressure on the distributer, record label and the artist himself. If anything, they certainly don't want to delay too much once something is leaked.
                Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 03-26-2015, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• Skills in Pills available in amazon.de in four versions:

AUDIO CD (Release date 24.06.2015)
                  http://www.amazon.de/Skills-Pills-Li...kills+in+pills

AUDIO CD (DELUXE) (Release date 19.06.2015)
                  http://www.amazon.de/Skills-Pills-De...kills+in+pills

AUDIO CD (SUPER DELUXE) (Release date 24.06.2015)
                  http://www.amazon.de/Skills-Pills-Su...kills+in+pills

4) VINYL (Release date 24.06.2015)
                  http://www.amazon.de/Skills-Pills-Vi...kills+in+pills

Comment

• ^And now was delayed until June.
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• xD

Surprised?

Comment

• ^I just found that out seconds ago as well . According the dates, it looks like it's going to be released on the 24th of June. A rough month away from the original date May 15th (if CeDe was correct). It's a little bitter, but at least we know that things are moving.

Now I don't want to jump to any rediculous conclusions, but maybe they delayed it for a month to make space for the New York live DVD .
                        Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 03-26-2015, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• I'm not suprised...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrisss Nofff View Post
                            Now I don't want to jump to any rediculous conclusions, but maybe they delayed it for a month to make space for the New York live DVD .
                            But jump you did

Comment

• ^Or maybe it is just the usual delays that always come with any rammstein related release.
                              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Shut up everyone! It's allowed to have some hope once in a while......

EDIT:

(2 minutes later)

F*ck this....Did I just seriously consider that the live DVDs will get released one day. Pfffffff..... silly me.

Comment

Working...
                                X