No announcement yet.

Lindemann: Till's solo project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another small update. Some people at RammsteinAustria have read the full article.

They say that Till and Peter are considering a short club-tour to promote the album.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrisss Nofff View Post
      Another small update. Some people at RammsteinAustria have read the full article.

They say that Till and Peter are considering a short club-tour to promote the album.
      Wooow have they say where?

Comment

• I wonder which countries they will visit.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
          I wonder which countries they will visit.
          x2 That's why I asked, I don't think they would consider Spain or Portugal.

Comment

• ^Spain has better changes than Portugal, though.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^I think this time both are equal.

Comment

• ^No they are not, because finance and logistic -wise, you do not include Portugal in a tour without including Spain too.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Oh I think Germany, Sweden and since we are in between: Denmark

Comment

^No they are not, because finance and logistic -wise, you do not include Portugal in a tour without including Spain too.
                    I was trying to say Lindemann won't visit Spain in a small tour.That´s why I said both have the same chances (zero).

Comment

• I think central Europe is probably a lock if they actually go touring.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Rammclan Russia
                        The latest German Metal Hammer issue has published the track list and a description of all tracks of Lindemann's debut album "Skills in Pills".
                        #Lindemann #SkillsInPills #Rammstein

1. Skills In Pills
                        2. Ladyboy
                        3. Fat
                        4. Fish on
                        5. Children Of The Sun
                        6. Home Sweet Home
                        7. Cowboy
                        8. Golden Shower
                        9. Yukon
                        10. Praise Abort
                        Source: https://www.facebook.com/RammclanRus...216647/?type=1

Comment

• Rammstein USA as always has posted It.

http://www.rammstein.us/archives/11825

Comment

• There is also a website already up, albeit without any content: http://skillsinpills.com/

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

There is also a website already up, albeit without any content: http://skillsinpills.com/
                              And when you open it in a new tap, the tap reads: Lindemann

Comment

• My reason for being conflicted with him singing in English...is mostly that with Rammstein I can play it as loud and as often as I want to...dirty/inappropriate lyrics and all...and I don't have to worry about my kids hearing it since they don't understand German. I will have to be mindful of when they are around when I want to listen to this.

I guess it will work out though...

Comment

Working...
                                X