Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rose
    replied
    They just posted on song Allesfresser, seems the way the always do. Announce the dvd and then one perhaps two songs before release date.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    ^It seems great! I think I will buy it after all.

Leave a comment:

• Chrisss Nofff
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivpe4ssRYSw

Here is the song "Allesfresser", from the upcoming concert-film "Lindemann: Live in Moscow".

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    Ok, I hope it will good. And not too weird to enjoy

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    I saw it, we'll have to wait.

Leave a comment:

• Chrisss Nofff
    replied
    Originally posted by Maya View Post
    Thank you !!!
    They just premiered the trailer. The concert movie will be released on May 21st.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Thank you !!!

Leave a comment:

• Chrisss Nofff
    replied
    The Lindemann concert from Moscow in 2020 will be streamed on the band’s Youtube channel starting at 08:10 PM CET.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    Originally posted by The Rose View Post
    Have you heard it? Surprisingly straightforward. I like it. Video is rather subdued too. Now I'm just trying to remember what the Danish version was, remember it from my childhood, my grandfather played it.
    I like it! Good one for this christmas period.

Glad he seems to continue in german. I liked his english work as well, but the german ones are just better IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    More of the same...and 495€. I’m sure people will Buy them, so similar stuff will come un the future

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    The "Tilldo" is here. 50 made 495 Euro each!!! Who does he think his fans are?

IMG_4888_600x600.jpg
    Last edited by The Rose; 12-13-2020, 07:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by Maya View Post
    I like it, but I’m not surprised, I listened to another versions when it was announced.
    I listened too, the surprise is how true to the original they've chosen to be.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    I like it, but I’m not surprised, I listened to another versions when it was announced.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Have you heard it? Surprisingly straightforward. I like it. Video is rather subdued too. Now I'm just trying to remember what the Danish version was, remember it from my childhood, my grandfather played it.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Source: Till 's instagram
    128825851_2820104814940881_2037698292095979898_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=wXaVjw-7u48AX84FeYY&_nc_ht=scontent-mad1-1.xx&oh=91866e9098b9e0ce50d503812b216352&oe=5FEE6D1B.jpgPhoto: Magdalena Stanković

Leave a comment:

Working...
X