replied
    Second Teaser:

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Chrisss Nofff
    replied

The single «ich hasse Kinder» will be out on June 1st.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    Seems like we might get a multilingual album. Woop woop.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Interesting news.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    I've been busy and missed this one:

TILL FEAT. ZAZ: COMING SOON!

Back in 2018, we revealed that Till Lindemann and the French singer Zaz had come together to perform a duet. According to our sources, the title was finalized in the studio at the end of December 2020.

The song should be released soon. Indeed, the GEMA (the organization that manages German copyright) has just added to its database a song called Le jardin des larmes (The Garden of Tears), written by Till Lindemann and composed by Thierry Olivier Faure. The latter is used to compose for Zaz. The rest of the members of Rammstein will not be involved.

Source: https://www.rammsteinworld.com/en/ne...az-coming-soon

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    A new song from Till Lindemann has appeared in the GEMA database. The title is "Ich hasse Kinder" ("I hate children"). Lindemann is credited for the lyrics while the composer is Sky van Hoff, a producer who has previously worked with both Rammstein and Emigrate. This is the second new Till Lindemann title added to GEMA in a short time, as the song "Le Jardin des Larmes" appeared there last week.
    Till Lindemann's official Instagram page has recently posted a countdown along with photos from a video project filmed in Moscow, featuring Russian actors. Though nothing has been confirmed, there is a possibility that the video might be for one of these newly listed songs.
    The countdown indicates that something is going to happen on Children's Day which in most countries is celebrated on June 1st.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/rammwiki/po...82859925196965

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied

"Live in Moscow" OUT NOW: https://lindemann.lnk.to/LiveinMoscow

Leave a comment:

• Chrisss Nofff
    replied
    Till Lindemann Любимый город "LUBIMIY GOROD” (Beloved Town - Orchestral Version)

New version of "Lubimiy Gorod".

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    "Live in Moscow" will be screening in selected cinemas in UK, USA, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and Australia on May 20. In Germany and Austria the film will be shown over the summer.

Tickets are on sale from May 13. For more information visit www.lindemann.film!

Leave a comment:

• Chrisss Nofff
    replied
    Originally posted by The Rose View Post

I think he was supposed to perform at a minor event the day before the real festival, but I too doubt it'll take place. But I'm in no doubt anymore that he is working on new material. Now I want to know who with and in which style. But i guess we'll have to wait until June 1st.
    There was actually a lot of controversy from the Wacken fan-community. The organizers added another day to the festival, but you have to pay a new ticket, which costs 67 euros, to enter the festival. The option to buy tickets was only given to people who bought tickets for Wacken 2020. This of course caused some controversy, because it was like adding micro-transactions to a festival.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by Chrisss Nofff View Post
    ^
    Either way, I do think Rose might be correct that he is working on an EP or even album. If it's going to be ready for Wacken is a different topic. Especially since I doubt Wacken will be taking place this year.
    I think he was supposed to perform at a minor event the day before the real festival, but I too doubt it'll take place. But I'm in no doubt anymore that he is working on new material. Now I want to know who with and in which style. But i guess we'll have to wait until June 1st.

Leave a comment:

• Chrisss Nofff
    replied
    ^According to Rammwiki, Till filmed a music video at the Moscow State Circus. Rammwiki is a little contradictory in their reporting. On the one hand they say "The video clip is being filmed for the fiftieth anniversary, which the circus he [the director of the circus]heads is celebrating tomorrow" but they also claim it's meant for Till's new solo work. Maybe there was some unclear communication, or it is mutual promo for the circus and Till.

Either way, I do think Rose might be correct that he is working on an EP or even album. If it's going to be ready for Wacken is a different topic. Especially since I doubt Wacken will be taking place this year.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    I hope we’ll get a new video and a new album, I agree Wacken is very near

Well, he has shown his love for Russia in the last years many times, not surprised if he has another residence there.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by Chrisss Nofff View Post

We keep getting updates with pictures of a very expensive music video shoot in Moscow. So I guess there will be a single released on June 1st. Maybe it will set the tone for the post-Tägtgren direction of Lindemann's solo career.

I don't know what he could be doing with a circus. But I wonder if he during the pandemic moved to Russia. He is a very private person, but he does share a lot on his new social media, and it is always in Russia.

Regarding the picture. I am not a fan of big cats in captivity. Regardless of how well they are trained, they are still predators with a mind of their own. I would prefer to see them in the wild, although I understand that once they are raised by humans, they probably won't surivive in nature.
    No, wild animals in circus is not a good thing, and here in Denmark it's forbidden, even elephants.

I don't know if he moved to Russia, some Russian fans seems to suggest all he's waiting for is a passport i.e. citizenship. I really don't think so.

As for June 1st, I still don't know what to expect, and my joke about him joining a circus is as good a guess as any, though I still think a 2 months teaser for a single is overdoing it. It must be an album I hope. As Waidmann and I discussed earlier, he needs material for Wacken.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X