No announcement yet.

Lindemann: Till's solo project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Tilldo" is here. 50 made 495 Euro each!!! Who does he think his fans are?

IMG_4888_600x600.jpg
    Last edited by The Rose; 12-13-2020, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• More of the same...and 495€. I’m sure people will Buy them, so similar stuff will come un the future

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
        Have you heard it? Surprisingly straightforward. I like it. Video is rather subdued too. Now I'm just trying to remember what the Danish version was, remember it from my childhood, my grandfather played it.
        I like it! Good one for this christmas period.

Glad he seems to continue in german. I liked his english work as well, but the german ones are just better IMO.
        Dort wo der Horizont
        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• The Lindemann concert from Moscow in 2020 will be streamed on the band’s Youtube channel starting at 08:10 PM CET.

Comment

• Thank you !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
              Thank you !!!
              They just premiered the trailer. The concert movie will be released on May 21st.

Comment

• I saw it, we'll have to wait.

Comment

• Ok, I hope it will good. And not too weird to enjoy
                  Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivpe4ssRYSw

Here is the song "Allesfresser", from the upcoming concert-film "Lindemann: Live in Moscow".

Comment

• ^It seems great! I think I will buy it after all.
                      Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• They just posted on song Allesfresser, seems the way the always do. Announce the dvd and then one perhaps two songs before release date.

Comment

• Any guesses?

Till has posted 2 photos, obviously from Russia on his IG profile-
                          One has the text "X-57 days" and a week later "X -50 days"
                          Will he release a new solo-CD? Video? Movie? The date the pictures points to is 01.June, and the first in the series says "Moscow 1989"

There have also been a picture of him in costume, where he's made-up to look like he's been in a fight.And then of course the seemingly unrelated pictures of him with dreadlocks.

It's not the dvd for the Moscow concert, we know what and when for that.

Comment

• New album? Wacken is on july, maybe he won’t sing only Lindemann songs

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                              New album? Wacken is on july, maybe he won’t sing only Lindemann songs
                              That's what I'm leaning towards as well, and the pictures are stills from a new video.
                              I'm just wondering, I've seen no leaks, no one saying "I'm in the studio with Till". As soon as Rammstein were back in the studio there were roumors and shortly after pictures.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post

That's what I'm leaning towards as well, and the pictures are stills from a new video.
                                I'm just wondering, I've seen no leaks, no one saying "I'm in the studio with Till". As soon as Rammstein were back in the studio there were roumors and shortly after pictures.
                                I would instead bet on it being simply a new single, like with "Alle Tage ist kein Sonntag". I doubt he was able to record both a new Rammstein album, work on the Lindemann concert film, and release another 11-track record. But who knows, the man is productive.

Comment

Working...
                                X