Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1% for Lindemann

Comment

• There are new snippets available - Children of the Sun and That's My Heart

Comment

• Here are the snippets, for all songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhJO...s337r-F7WxuLcy
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Looks like a second album is in the works already: http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/33...n-party-album/

Originally posted by Peter TÃĪgtgren
          [laughs] We’re rolling already! We were already writing stupid lyrics when we were drunk and shit. We’re going at it. We’re going to go as long as we have inspiration. Maybe it stops at five songs but at least we have half an album done, you know? It’s just so easy to write music together. No pressure. We do it because we can.
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Skills in Pills is already being sold in Czech Republic.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I fell in love with That's my Heart. Now I can't wait anymore...

Comment

• They are lucky, I want to listen to it

Comment

• Well, new snippets, and new extensions are coming.
                  Oh and Maya, you might like the extended versions of the snippets, if you'd like to hear.
                  Ich tu' dir weh, tut mir nicht Leid, das tut dir gut

Comment

• xD You and your extensions.... Ok, I'll listen to them but don't forget I usually dislike this kind of mods

Comment

• Skills in Pills has been leaked. DON'T POST IT HERE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                        xD You and your extensions.... Ok, I'll listen to them but don't forget I usually dislike this kind of mods
                        Better something than nothing eh? :P

Comment

• That's not the reason... It leaked so I could be a very bad girl....
                          Last edited by Maya; 06-18-2015, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• So....did you check the snippets?

Comment

• Not yet, I can't do it right now, but I'll listen to them later.

Comment

• Alrighty, and tell me what do you think as well. :P

Comment

Working...
                                X