Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Yeah

Comment

• I haven't preorder anything yet, I'm still waiting but beginning to consider it.

Comment

• Aww...I have to wait to order the gift cards..they are being restocked from my company's mall. Oh well. CD is still not out so it is fine. Played the instrumental for my husband and his first comment was: "Have you bought any Pain yet? Why haven't you bought any Pain? You should download some."

I think it amuses him that he got me listening to Rammstein and I've wound up being the fan of the two of us.

Also, I've gotten him into Eisbrecher and Pain and other stuff I've found since becoming a fan...it's a good relationship.

Comment

• Another interview translated by Rammstein USA

CloseUp Magazine #174 by Jonn Palmér Jeppson
          Translation: Murray/Schnitz

http://www.rammstein.us/archives/12058

Comment

• ^Don't miss it, it's very interesting. Even Peter comments the album track by track

Comment

• ^I just finished reading. It's a very good read.

Comment

• https://de.7digital.com/artist/linde...bort-explicit/

A new snippet of "Praise Abort"

Comment

• ^I don't like it. There is something in it that makes me remember Pussy. Come to think of it, judging purely from the snippets that we got so far, this album is seems like it is going to be a compilation of Pussy's and Mein Land's with lyrics written in broken English.

I am still going to give it a chance, and I believe it is still going to be better than Emigrate, but I don't think I'll become a fan of this project.
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                    ^I don't like it. There is something in it that makes me remember Pussy. Come to think of it, judging purely from the snippets that we got so far, this album is seems like it is going to be a compilation of Pussy's and Mein Land's with lyrics written in broken English.

I am still going to give it a chance, and I believe it is still going to be better than Emigrate, but I don't think I'll become a fan of this project.
                    Not sure how you see Mein Land-aspects in these songs? And not sure what you mean by telling the lyrics are written in broken English (he speaks with an accent, but I don't see what's "broken" about the lyrics?)

You might give it a chance, but knowing you I must ask: will you give it a fair chance ? But I do agree that it sounds more promising than Emigrate, despite the fact I actually like Emigrate. To me Lindemann sounds very interesting, and this snippet too, though a bit less than Golden Shower.
                    Dort wo der Horizont
                    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• ^I gave a fair chance to RZK, and I give a fair chance to Till too.

Additionally, I'll go on record here and tell that my opinion changed *slighly* for the better.
                      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• The song has been leaked. DON'T POST IT HERE!!!!!!!

Comment

• Yeah, the whole EP has been leaked.

I liked those snippets till now, I simply enjoyed and had fun listening to them. However, I've listened to Pain before so the music is pretty familiar to me

Comment

• Am I the only one who is looking forward for Emigrate's third album?
                            I hope that this time Richard would sing all of the songs by himself, without any guests.
                            Ich tu' dir weh, tut mir nicht Leid, das tut dir gut

Comment

• I will be honest, I am liking the snippets, they've been fun to listen to. But I feel like it's Pain with Till singing. I'd kind of be happier with an RZK/Peter mashup and see what shakes out then.

I am still going to pre-order it, but I think I will go back to my original plan and get the whole thing off iTUnes for $10...and then buy a bunch of Pain stuff too.

Originally posted by Xendar View Post
                              Am I the only one who is looking forward for Emigrate's third album?
                              I hope that this time Richard would sing all of the songs by himself, without any guests.
                              No, not at all. I am very much looking forward to another album! I'm just not very optimistic about getting it before the end of the year. THat way, maybe I will be pleasantly surprised.
                              Last edited by EmeraldRose; 05-26-2015, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• @Xendar,
                                I'm really willing to hear it, because I liked SSL very much.
                                It's actually only Rammstein-related music that doesn't make people giving me strange looks hahahahh

Comment

Working...
                                X