Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
    It's never enough
    And this is why I haven't ordered anything. Because it's hard to get just the one thing and justify the shipping costs and I can't afford to get more than one thing.

Comment

• WOOOW! The Skills in Pills website is acitve, look here!

I really liked the new Skills in Pills and Golden Shower snippets. Although the Golden shower snippet was a little weird at times .And the Praise Abort teaser is, well, typical Lindemann.....

Although the websites name is a little werid, I doubt it's a leak. I think they are having temporarely some issues, and this is an alternative access. Hence I shared a link. I recieved the link from a friend, and according to him this is the website you get redirected to when you try to access skillsinpills.com so it looks like they are having temporarely some issues. However if you use the link above, you can get access outside of Germany, even though the skillsinpills.com website seems to have some problems.

However, if the moderators think there is a risk in using this link, you should remove it.

EDIT: I removed the link because the website now has restricted access. You have to login with a password. Apperantley, there was a mistake made, and the website was launched too early. Hopefully the website will be finished quickly and reuploaded.
      Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 05-19-2015, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• There are two new snippets of Golden Shower and Skills in Pills, uploaded on the Youtube channel RammWikiTv.
        Go check it out before they may be removed!
        Ich tu' dir weh, tut mir nicht Leid, das tut dir gut

Comment

• ^It did look good though, lots of good artwork. Peter as Jesus was great. And I managed to sign up for the newsletter, but wonder if I'll have to do it again when the site opens officially :-)

Comment

• Lmao, those videos were removed, good thing I downloaded them.
            Now what shall I do with them??
            Last edited by Xendar; 05-19-2015, 04:41 PM.
            Ich tu' dir weh, tut mir nicht Leid, das tut dir gut

Comment

• Originally posted by Xendar View Post
              There are two new snippets of Golden Shower and Skills in Pills, uploaded on the Youtube channel RammWikiTv.
              Go check it out before they may be removed!
              They're gone. Both were on the now closed website.

Comment

• Lindemann Sweden posted photo from M&G from Australia. Till has black hair again, yay!
                And that Praise Abort trailer... Till likes to fuck, what a suprise!

Comment

• The teaser started creepy, but then I couldn't help but laught at "I like to fuuuck".
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Current cover for Lindemann's facebook:

"Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^That's the picture that were on the Skills in Pills-site.

Comment

• ^Now it is on their facebook, and the site is closed again. Anything else that was on the site cannot be shared here, since appearantly it wasn't supposed to launch just yet.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^I know, and I'm not sharing anything, just telling what I saw when it was open, due to their own fault

Comment

• Anyone else think the whole "stuff is out" and then "NOPE! Stuff is not out!" think has gotten kind of funny?

Comment

• ^Yeah. I think that since someone clicked on the wrong link and opened the site, they should just have left it open. It looked pretty done to me.

Comment

• I have to say the trailer increased my interest quite a bit. Nice that this it only about a week away.

Comment

Working...
                                X