X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rose
    replied
    So did you see it? Any thoughts . . .

Edit: If you didn't see it, it's on Reddit, I wont post a link but it's easy to find.. .
    Last edited by The Rose; 11-02-2019, 12:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    ^Just heard it. That was a surprise, now I'm really looking forward to seeing the video tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    New video Friday 1st November 11 PM: https://knebel-video.com/ (thee uncensored version)

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Some seriously weird promo-picturs for this album:

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
    ^

Haha, in a few months I am, thx for remembering. Didn't you all get your invitations ?
    No, they must have been lost in the post

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    ^Hmm, seems indeed like a legit aproach.
    The second clip might than be the day after that

Haha, in a few months I am, thx for remembering. Didn't you all get your invitations ?

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
    I think the song is ok and I think the clip actually fits the lyrics. It talks after all (among many other interpretations) drifting identities, slippage of memory-images, memory fading, not know who did what etc.

It actually appeals me more than the last video, where I really did not know what was happening and why
    I liked the last one. For me it was about Peter at a concert started to have hallucinations, like a bad acid trip, and seeing Till battling his inner demons.

PS: Are you married yet?

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    I think the song is ok and I think the clip actually fits the lyrics. It talks after all (among many other interpretations) drifting identities, slippage of memory-images, memory fading, not know who did what etc.

It actually appeals me more than the last video, where I really did not know what was happening and why

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    What do you think of the new video? I think it's seriously weird, not sure I like it. It seems more like let's see how this new toy works, than an artistic choice?

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    I love it, this pair always make interesting stuff. I'm eagerly looking forward the new album.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Have you heard it yet? And what do you think? I'm getting very exited about the coming album

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    New single put tomorrow:

1. Ich wei? es nicht
    2. Ich wei? es nicht (Ministry Remix)

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    Awesome!!!

Leave a comment:

• Maya