Stahlmann, Eisbrecher and Megaherz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chrisss Nofff View Post
    I saw an article that listed all postponed tours. The Rolling Stones postponed all their US dates in May and June. Justin Bieber postponed all of his summer/fall concerts, many of which were at the same venues and time-frame as Rammstein's tour. The fact that Eisbrecher postponed their tour in November, makes it seem like organisers expect venues to be closed for quite a while.

It would be nice if the band would as soon as possible announce the fact that the tour won't take place, even if they have not secured all venues for 2021 yet.
    Actually, Eisbrecher has postponed their tour in May - June this year as well, to March 2021.

I guess there's a lot to do for Rammstein before making a statement. Maybe they don't consider it to be nice to cancell / postpone one by one, so they're waiting until they have an agreement everywhere and have contacted all the venues. It's a very big machine we're talking about (it wouldn't even surprise me if some of the stuff has already been built or even shipped away), and I'm sure they've waited a long time before cancelling. I think about 10 days ago, it was still quite possible that the tour would take place, but things are changing very quickly nowadays, and you just don't shut down the whole machine in a short period of time.
    Dort wo der Horizont
    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• I think they won't make a statement until they have new dates, for sure concerts in May and June won't be posible.

Comment

• ^it might be a race between the bands as well. Many concerts and tours were already planned for next year, and now this year's concerts will have to take place in 2021 as well. A good thing for the venues, I imagine, but probably a hell to schedule. Maybe the new bookings have to be quite insured as well, taking in account that even next year's concert might be postponed, with this virus that could be coming in waves.
        Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Eisbrecher releases two new albums. the first in October 2020 and the second March 2021:
          https://www.facebook.com/eisbrecher/...8796213784612/

Comment

• Wow, Two albums in five months !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
              Wow, Two albums in five months !!!!!
              I guess instead of touring they started making new music, and instead of a double-album, the decided to split it up. As they say in the video, both have already been recorded.
              They also cancelled their Autumn/Winter-tour, so they have more time on their hands, than they want.

Comment

• Thank you for these bands that keep us entertained these days.
                Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Eisbrecher's new album is ready for preorder: https://eisbrecher.hamburgrecords.co...smelodien.html

Comment

• As they announced last year, the second album is now available for pre-order:
                    https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=...01921691298940

And the first video:

Comment

Working...
                    X