Black Sabbath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Sabbath

I just bought tickets for Black Sabbath concert, reunion after 33 years! I am so happy about that!
    sigpic
    Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it.

Nice one
    "Can you help me occupy my brain?"
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Originally posted by External View Post
      I just bought tickets for Black Sabbath concert, reunion after 33 years! I am so happy about that!
      That is so cool Ozzie Osbourne forever
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

I have never actually listened to this band, only songs I know are Paranoid and Iron Man haha. They are also throwing a concert in Finland, the tickets were sold out in 4 minutes. That's pretty good, Rammstein managed to sell out the tickets in 6 minutes last year!
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

The tickets at the stage are always sold out in few minutes, however the rest of them in following days...
          sigpic
          Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it.

Comment

Originally posted by External View Post
            Where is this concert happening?
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

I am always attending concerts in Prague, Czech Republic, 'cause I live here
              sigpic

Comment

^That probably helps quite a lot =)
                DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

It's cheaper than going abroad.

Comment

0Isn't Geezer Butler dead? Kinda hampers the reunion thing. It still would be awesome to go though. They basically invented metal. Faeries Wear Boots bitches!!! >_<
                    "Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies." -Till Lindemann

Comment

^No, Geezer 's still alive !

The reunion turned out to be one show or just a few, if I recollect correctly. The problems were with Tony Iomi (had some kind of cancer) and Bill Ward (he didn't want to do the tour, don't know why). The rest of the tour was cancelled or turned into "Ozzy Osbourne and friends", and so it'll likely always be in the future.
                      Dort wo der Horizont
                      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Wow. You're right, so he is! Maybe I was thinking of the bassist from The Who.

Comment

When John Entwistle died, do you think his family said 'All your bass are belonging to us' ?

You probably need to be a gamer to get that

Comment

Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                            When John Entwistle died, do you think his family said 'All your bass are belonging to us' ?

You probably need to be a gamer to get that
                            or just a newgrounder =o

Comment

Lol. I love it!

Comment

Working...
                              X