X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It keeps changing, but at the moment my favourite is "Sandmann"
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

That's a great song! Auf kurs is probably my favorite one. The video isn't so great though!
      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

^That is one that has slipped under my notice. I'll have to check it out

Comment

You do that! : )
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

I think i will def have to make a point of listening to Oomph you all seem to rate them highly, how long have they been around??
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

^22 years I think. Some people regard them as the real pioneers of Neue Deutsch Harte (sorry it's not spelled correctly, can't get the symbol for a in) instead of R+.

Comment

^It might very well be true. But Rammstein are more awesome. At least the first 3 albuns are.
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Rammstein really are better, but if it wasn't for them this would be my favorite band I think. They've had a big influence on me.

Comment

It less time for me to become such a big fan of Oomph!, and I probably like the music equally, but it's because of listening to Rammstein that I found out about them in the first place. If that makes sense.

Comment

It does! I think I found out about Oomph! quite the same time with Rammstein.

I had completely forgotten how good Ich Will Deine Seele sounded!

Comment

It's kinda weird, Oomph! have never really caught my attention even though I listen to other German bands than Rammstein.. Maybe I just feel like that something's missing in their music, maybe some more power and such.. I think they're good, but they're not exactly my thing Rammstein's also the reason why I listen to other German bands, and I thank them for that everyday!
                        Last edited by + Kein Engel +; 11-18-2011, 04:06 PM.
                        My R+ concerts so far:
                        15.12.09 @ Forum Copenhagen, DK
                        16.02.10 @ Malmö Arena, SE
                        02.06.10 @ Copenhagen Live Festival, DK
                        03.06.10 @ Skive Festival, DK

My R+ concerts to come:
                        21.02.12 @ Forum Copenhagen, DK
                        22.02.12 @ Jyske Bank Boxen [Herning], DK

Comment

^Each one to their own

Love the music video for "Labryinth, not my favourite song but possibly my favourite video. If only the Mad Hatter had an evil, German cousin.....

Comment

Working...
                          X