Done. Order in the chaos

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    I'll edit it with my memories then.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^All that info was lost once I merged the posts.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Kaos!!! You should have written who said each thing :O

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    My intention was to split all posts from WOYM thread into a separate thread, but I accidentally merged all posts into a single one. Sorry for the fuck up.

Anyway, this thread is meant to be full of spoilers, so if you are reading it, don't bitch about the fact that I am gonna tell you that Kylo Ren is Han Solo's son, that he kills his own father near the end of the film, and that Luke only shows up for about 1 minute and does not say anything.

Also, Rey is actually the force-sensitive character, not Finn. And unfortunately, she is a Mary Sue.
    Last edited by Snake; 12-21-2015, 07:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Star Wars: The Force Awakens [SPOILER DISCUSSION]

Star Wars tonight!!!! I can't wait for it!!! I hope J.J Abrahams has prepared something good, although I try to keep my expectations moderat.

Originally posted by Maya

Tonight!!!!!! I'm green with envy, Friday for me.
    Originally posted by Snake
    I even logged out from facebook and youtube to avoid spoilers. Fortunately, within 18 hours I'll have already seen the movie.

As far as expectations, I have a feeling it will be, at the very least, an enjoyable movie and good surprises and great action sequences. At best, it is going to be the best movie out of the seven. However, if this is the case, nostalgia will prevent fans from admitting that ep7 is superior to all the others, specially ep4 and ep5.

And now I'm also logging out from this forum, because any discussion of star wars has the potential to become spoilerly.
    Originally posted by Chrisss Nofff
    I have seen the movie now.

I am not even going to talk much about it, yet. I think once some users who are interested in the movie have seen it, we can maybe have a discussion with a spoiler warning.
    Thank you!!!!
    Originally posted by The Rose
    I've never seen a SW-movie
    xD

If you are interested, now it will be very easy.
    ^I know, they keep showing them on TV, but I keep forgetting. Some things are not meant to be

Maybe SW are not your movies
    Originally posted by Snake
    I just saw it. I liked it pretty much. Star Wars is back with a vengeance, and as long as you do not created gargantuan expectations, you will not be dissapointed at all.
    Shhhhhhhh

May the force be with you.
    Ahhh, Christmas-vacation. 16 days without an alarm-clock
    ^Green with envy, at the moment watching the adds before the movie
    Last edited by Maya; 12-23-2015, 01:09 AM. Reason: Splitted posts from WOYM thread, so that users do not get spoilers.
Working...
X