• Comment

• 303840_10150570904324832_1254935597_n.jpg

Hmmmm...
      Dort wo der Horizont
      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• It would appear that the song most people either hum or sing to themselves is 'The Lion Sleeps Tonight. It seems it's only a whim away.

I refuse to apologise for the above joke.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          ^now that is genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
            It would appear that the song most people either hum or sing to themselves is 'The Lion Sleeps Tonight. It seems it's only a whim away.

I refuse to apologise for the above joke.........

I have to apoligize I didn't get it. Need some google search

Now the song will go after me all day, I'm going to play some Rammstein music right now.... (a whim away, a whim away,...)

EDIT: This post is my number 5005. Beautiful number
            Last edited by Maya; 07-13-2013, 02:12 PM. Reason: This post is my number [B]5005[/B]. Beautiful number

Comment

• LIFAD TOUR

14.12.2009 Hamburg Color Line Arena Special guest myself

Comment

• Comment

• I have seen so many funny photos there and there are some pics which give us social or moral lesson.

Last edited by richared; 11-07-2013, 08:53 AM.
                  I've always wanted to be the biggest real estate man to come down the pike.

Comment

• Comment

• ^^ So right *LOL*

Comment

• I'll just go with a joke:

One day a man enters a bar with a big box under his arm. He goes over to the bartender and says: "Excuse me sir, I have absolutely no money with me but I'm very very thirsty. So I'll make you a deal: If I can show something amazing, something totally incredible, you give me a free drink.

"Well, sir", replies the bartender, "I've been a bartender for over 20 years, so, believe me, I've seen it all. So, if you can amaze me, you can have free drinks the entire night."

So the man opens the box and in it there's a 20-inch tall dwarf with a piano. As the box opens, the little pianist bow and begins to play.

"Well, that's absolutely incredible!", yells the bartender. "I never saw something liken that!!! As promised the drinks are on the house, but you've got to tell me first where the hell you found this little dwarf-pianist!"

"That's simple", replies the man. "Last night I walked through that nearby forest and I heard someone shouting for help. I ran towards it and I saw this little elf who was trapped between two branches of a bush. I released him and he said I was allowed to make one wish, which he would fullfill. And that's where the little pianist came from."

"Wow, that's really amazing", replies the bartender. So he goes back to work and after closing time the bartender hurries over to the forest hoping to find the little elf. Shortly after arriving, the bartender hears screams for help. He finds the elf, once again trapped between two branches. He frees the elf, who is again so thankfull he wants to let the bartender make a wish.
                        The bartender was hoping for this and says: "I wish my closet at home would be filled with money!".

"Ok, that's easy", replies the elf and he snaps his fingers. "Ok, it's done!", says the elf and he disappears between the trees. The bartender hurries back home to see if it came through. He rans up his room, opens the closet and sees it's not filled with money, but with honey!!!
                        "Damn it", yelled the bartender, "that elf must've misunderstood me!" Disappointed he leaves the room.

The next day the man who told about the elf enters the bar again. The bartender goes over to him and says: "Last night I met that elf of yours. He let me make a wish, but I think he misunderstood me!"

"That possible", replies the man. "He misunderstands easily, I guess. Did you think I asked him for a 20-inch pianist?"
                        Dort wo der Horizont
                        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Comment

• ^ *LOL* good one, I live by that as well. Just like: I've never met a temptation I wanted to resist

Comment

• Oh very awesome Maya! I'm pretty sure I do the same

Comment

• Aerobic for wine lovers

Comment

Working...
                                X