Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Apple at this New apple product:

Added:

Last edited by Snake; 08-12-2011, 11:56 PM.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

I hope this is seen by as many religious people as possible:

I hope you all get offended, and start a flamewar.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Very appropriate... this week Madrid is going to be full of them.

This is totally crazy, have you seen the toilet paper?
        http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/1127...benedicto/jmj/
        The worst is that for sure somebody will buy it.

Comment

^I can't figure out weither that video is for real or just a joke xD

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

for star wars fans

Last edited by cannibal_wotsit; 08-16-2011, 12:42 PM.
            DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

wondering if this link is going to work

Comment

Here is an eye opener:

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Best fight scene ever. Or not.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

something not quite right with this?

Comment

This is a very good one:

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

I was just wondering how deer could kill 130 people annually?
                        sigpic
                        Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it.

Comment

^you'd understand if you've ever been in a tent with a deer headbutting it

I'm more curious how vending machines kill 13 people annually?

Comment

Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                            I'm more curious how vending machines kill 13 people annually?
                            Maybe falling down on them, they push them when they lose their money, and then they fall down.

And what about Falling out of bed? 450 people only in USA....

Comment

haha, I love how we've all put at the end of talking about how things kill people

maybe it would just be safer to sleep on futons

Last edited by cannibal_wotsit; 09-04-2011, 02:02 PM.

Comment

The best driving skill so far

sigpic
                                Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X