Funny stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love the Happy Crak popcorn .....
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Find the cat.

find the cat.jpg

Comment

• If this continues like that I will finish like this guy.

Spanish unemployed stealing food - Parado espaƱol robando comida

As a result in Spain has increased the unemployment, some Spaniards have decided to emigrate to other parts of the world. In this case, we watch an emigrant survivins as long as he can.

Comment

• This is a pic from Virgin Media. It seems there are it seems 74 bands depicted. How many can you guess?

74bands.jpg

Comment

• ^White Snake, Alice in Chains, GNR, Smashing pumpkins, Gorrilaz, Rolling Stones, Greenday, Pet shop boys, Beach boys, The Eagles, Blur.
              DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• + Led Zepplin, Metallica, Madonna, Scorpions

Funny the guys in the back on the right hand side look like the Mein Land-single . I don't know from which band they used that image.
                Dort wo der Horizont
                Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                  + Led Zepplin, Metallica, Madonna, Scorpions

Funny the guys in the back on the right hand side look like the Mein Land-single . I don't know from which band they used that image.
                  Love the Scorpions, Wind of Change rocks......
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Stupid day....

Comment

• ^It is evident that you love valentine's day.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                        ^It is evident that you love valentine's day.
                        Not really, i just ignore it. I just wanted to see the reaction... none so nobody cares.
                        For me it's stores day, they just want to sell more and for example roses are more expensive. That day wasn't anything here, stores copied it. I now it's something old, but here there wasn't tradition.

Do you like it?

Comment

• OMG!!!!!

Jaajajajajajajajja

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                            Not really, i just ignore it. I just wanted to see the reaction... none so nobody cares.
                            For me it's stores day, they just want to sell more and for example roses are more expensive. That day wasn't anything here, stores copied it. I now it's something old, but here there wasn't tradition.

Do you like it?
                            I was being sarcastic
                            Don't mind it, gave me an excuse to buy chocolate and go out but not really fussed.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                              I was being sarcastic
                              Don't mind it, gave me an excuse to buy chocolate and go out but not really fussed.
                              I know you don't mind, as anybody.
                              That's good. Excuse for buying chocolate? jajaja

Comment

• It is my sad duty to report the death of H from Steps.

H.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X