What Are You Listening To?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are You Listening To?

On my other Forum, there's a silly message board game area, and one of the threads I like is one like this. It's given me ideas for some really great music to check out. Thought I'd see if you guys like this idea...

You post the song title and artist you are currently listening to, as well as general thoughts about the song etc. It can be really fun when your playlist is on random, or when I have Pandora going.

Cry for Eternity- DragonForce

I love this song! It is so insanely fast and wonderful.

Cockney Rebel, 'Sebastion'. Steve Harley at his creative and emotional best.

Comment

Lady Gaga - Alejandro.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

I'm being nostalgic and have Jethro Tull's Aqualung on the turntable.

Comment

I just learned about the band Powerwolf, and now I'm listening to their song Night of the Werewolfs (with a very epic start). I particulary like the singer of this band. We Drink Your Blood is also a good song of them.

@EmeraldRose: I'm going to see DragonForce february 1st, as the opening band before Epica .
          Dort wo der Horizont
          Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
          Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
          Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
            I just learned about the band Powerwolf, and now I'm listening to their song Night of the Werewolfs (with a very epic start). I particulary like the singer of this band. We Drink Your Blood is also a good song of them.

@EmeraldRose: I'm going to see DragonForce february 1st, as the opening band before Epica .
            Sweet! Have a great time! I should probably look around to see who's coming nearby. I know Samael are coming to Canada this year, but not sure how close. Depending on cost, I'd definitely be interested in seeing them...

And just for you Waidmann, the Pandora Gods have thrown in Waidmanns Heil​.

Comment

Check this thread too: http://affenknecht.com/forum/showthr...ndation-Thread

Comment

Genesis, 'The Musical Box'

Comment

Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                  Sweet! Have a great time! I should probably look around to see who's coming nearby. I know Samael are coming to Canada this year, but not sure how close. Depending on cost, I'd definitely be interested in seeing them...

And just for you Waidmann, the Pandora Gods have thrown in Waidmanns Heil​.
                  Hehe, thx! Waidmanns Heil is such a kickass song. Not my favorite Rammsong, I must add, as I think my nickname here might suggest a deeper devotion.

For me it's a little more female fronted metal right now; I'll end today with Nightwish - The Islander. Whatever you do with your lives, people, don't die before listening to this song!
                  Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

Ok. It early. I'm not done with my first cup of coffee. Work is started and everyone's still asleep. Time for some LOUD (but not really) music! Let's go to Pandora!

Treiben- Eisbrecher

Love them. So buying the new album when it comes out!

Comment

^Likewise!

In the meanwhile, I'll listen to In Extremo - Liam. Great German band, great song. Really check them out if you don't know them (it's more folk metal, I warn you).
                      Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

Skills In Pills - Lindemann
                        All the left is right! All the black is white!
                        All the fast was slow! All the loose is tight!
                        All the heat is snow! All the high was low!
                        All the grief is fun! All the, all the rain is sun!

Comment

People=Shit Slipknot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6ZtHrWiSAk

Comment

Ost+Front - Moldau
                            Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

Rolling Stones - Exile on Main Street

It's just a f*****g great album. I hadn't listened for many years until last year for some reason I dug it out again. Now it's in heavy rotation on my hi-fi. (yes I play my own, I don't stream )

Comment

Working...
                              X