• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waidmann
    replied
    Originally posted by Maya View Post
    ^do you like it?
    I very much do so , more than their previous album which I liked as well. I actually like every song (although one more than the other of course), where I thought the last album was great but had some fillers. Too bad I didn't go and see them in june.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    ^do you like it?

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    Combichrist - This Is Where Death Begins (= their new album)

Leave a comment:

• Francisca Ficklin
    replied
    Some music from the 80s.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Rolling Stones - Exile on Main Street

It's just a f*****g great album. I hadn't listened for many years until last year for some reason I dug it out again. Now it's in heavy rotation on my hi-fi. (yes I play my own, I don't stream )

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    Ost+Front - Moldau

Leave a comment:

• Art in Heaven
    replied
    People=Shit Slipknot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6ZtHrWiSAk

Leave a comment:

• IchTuDirWeh
    replied
    Skills In Pills - Lindemann

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    ^Likewise!

In the meanwhile, I'll listen to In Extremo - Liam. Great German band, great song. Really check them out if you don't know them (it's more folk metal, I warn you).

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    Ok. It early. I'm not done with my first cup of coffee. Work is started and everyone's still asleep. Time for some LOUD (but not really) music! Let's go to Pandora!

Treiben- Eisbrecher

Love them. So buying the new album when it comes out!

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
    Sweet! Have a great time! I should probably look around to see who's coming nearby. I know Samael are coming to Canada this year, but not sure how close. Depending on cost, I'd definitely be interested in seeing them...

And just for you Waidmann, the Pandora Gods have thrown in Waidmanns Heil​.
    Hehe, thx! Waidmanns Heil is such a kickass song. Not my favorite Rammsong, I must add, as I think my nickname here might suggest a deeper devotion.

For me it's a little more female fronted metal right now; I'll end today with Nightwish - The Islander. Whatever you do with your lives, people, don't die before listening to this song!

Leave a comment:

• Art in Heaven
    replied
    Genesis, 'The Musical Box'

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Check this thread too: http://affenknecht.com/forum/showthr...ndation-Thread

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
    I just learned about the band Powerwolf, and now I'm listening to their song Night of the Werewolfs (with a very epic start). I particulary like the singer of this band. We Drink Your Blood is also a good song of them.

@EmeraldRose: I'm going to see DragonForce february 1st, as the opening band before Epica .
    Sweet! Have a great time! I should probably look around to see who's coming nearby. I know Samael are coming to Canada this year, but not sure how close. Depending on cost, I'd definitely be interested in seeing them...

And just for you Waidmann, the Pandora Gods have thrown in Waidmanns Heil​.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    I just learned about the band Powerwolf, and now I'm listening to their song Night of the Werewolfs (with a very epic start). I particulary like the singer of this band. We Drink Your Blood is also a good song of them.

@EmeraldRose: I'm going to see DragonForce february 1st, as the opening band before Epica .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X