Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games

I got hold of Battlefield 4 a couple of days ago for both the PC and PS3. I haven't tried the PS3 version yet but the PC version is bloody good. I will report more (for any fellow gamers out there), in a day or so.
    In other news. The PC version of Call of Duty Ghosts will be arriving in the post on tuesday morning, and I have been looking forward to its arrival for months now. However. My partner goes in to hospital for a quite major operation that very same morning, and would you believe that the selfish cow is refusing to put the op off to allow me to play my game?
    I know! What a git!
    Hey ho. that's life.

I prefer the PS3 version, like always, but the PC version is top-knotch as well. I tried it out the day before yesterday. Only did multiplayer though.
    Dort wo der Horizont
    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

:O
      @AiH I can't believe it..... after so many months of waiting... really bad luck. Hope everything will be Ok.

And what about AC 4 and Batman?

Comment

Personally, I am addicted to Skyrim. I've lost count of how many times I've played it. Actually have my 10 year old playing now as well...I can't wait until they come out with Elder Scrolls 6...

Comment

Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
          I got hold of Battlefield 4 a couple of days ago for both the PC and PS3. I haven't tried the PS3 version yet but the PC version is bloody good. I will report more (for any fellow gamers out there), in a day or so.

In other news. The PC version of Call of Duty Ghosts will be arriving in the post on tuesday morning, and I have been looking forward to its arrival for months now. However. My partner goes in to hospital for a quite major operation that very same morning, and would you believe that the selfish cow is refusing to put the op off to allow me to play my game?
          I know! What a git!
          Hey ho. that's life.
          Where are your reports? (You post it a month ago)

Comment

My son is now obsessed with Assassin's Creed. We got him the first one on Steam for Christmas. Well, I say we got it for him, but really my husband got it and then told me about it. Of course, my son is crazy about the newest one. We are making him play through and finish the first one, and Skyrim, and maybe Oblivion before even getting the second Assassin's Creed.

He actually watches YouTubes of other people playing the game when we don't let him play. He would seriously sit there until he fell asleep if we let him...

Comment

Use to be Minecraft, ArmA 2, Counter Strike Source and Garry's Mod

Comment

Yeah, he was obsessed with Minecraft, then we got him hooked on Skyrim, now he is all about Assassin's Creed. He was very disappointed Santa didn't get him the $80+ hoody for Christmas.

So, he goes back and forth between Skyrim and Assassin's Creed now. With as many Assassin's Creed mods as I can put on Skyrim.

Let's just say he's a little mod happy and leave it at that...

Comment

^ You play any games XD

Comment

^Just Skyrim at the moment.

Comment

if anyone is a fan, I just bought 'Alan Wake, American Nightmare' from Steam for 69 pence, and the original game is on sale for about £2.39.

Comment

For any US members who own a PS3 and have a PSN subscription it seems one of the freebies for January is Bioshock Infinite.
                        For us EU wallahs, the main goodies are Devil May Cry and Borderlands 2. Still not a bad haul I suppose.

Comment

Nice! I don't think we'll be able to buy any new games for awhile, and when we do, we've already mostly promised to get the other Elder Scrolls games for our son. And eventually more Assassin's Creed.

All I can say is at least he's done with Minecraft.

Comment

Oh, and Plants vs Zombies. I play that tons as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                              I finally got a PS4 today. I am very happy.
                              And after a big silence..... maybe the reason is you are always playing.

Comment

Working...
                              X