• Show
Clear All

• SonneN
    replied
    Not my piece of cake

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    ^I found one of those, but didn't feel insulted at all, it doesn't make any difference with other kind of stories, like the romantic ones with women. Besides, I know they like women, but don't know if they like men too, and honestly I don't care. It's not my business.

Leave a comment:

• rammsteingirl527
    replied
    Originally posted by Maya View Post
    I don't like any fanfiction, I think I haven't finished any of those stories, neither the romantic ones.
    I stumbled upon the Rammstein one accidentally. At first, I thought it was a story about something that happened in their life but once the gay stuff started, I knew it wasn't true and I felt insulted.
    Other than that, I refuse to lay my eyes upon fan fiction

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    I don't like any fanfiction, I think I haven't finished any of those stories, neither the romantic ones.

Leave a comment:

• Saar
    replied
    Most fanfiction about Rammstein I found it, like RG527 said: insulting.
    But there are a couple of stories that aren't so weard and I quite enjoyed it. Just romantic stories, not that other stuff.

Leave a comment:

• rammsteingirl527
    replied
    I read one R+ fan fiction story and I found it life scarring and I felt it insulted the band.
    But then again, I love to write and I hate fan fiction of any sort because it goes against the actual views of the movie/story/actual person and I respect the band members too much for the gay shipping that I had read of them. Never. Again. Will. I. Read. Rammstein. Fan. Fiction. EVER.
    But this is my opinion and I know others view this differently so I ask for no hate? Please?

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    ^Wow, never knew there existed any... So, I looked it up, but couldn't read for too long. Never will anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Saar
    replied
    I do not like all the fanfiction, because there are stories in it that make my eyebrows frown.

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
    Some fanfiction is quite worrying....
    Two words: My Immortal.

Leave a comment:

• cannibal_wotsit
    replied
    Some fanfiction is quite worrying....

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    ^ Yup there are some places, but I don't like those stories, sorry. Many people like them though, and probably are interested.....

Leave a comment:

• Saar
    replied
    Ow, okay, because I've discovered a site with all sort of stories about them and also stories on Deviantart.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    ^Not me ...

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^Nop..........................................

Leave a comment:

• Saar
    started a topic Fanfiction Rammstein

Fanfiction Rammstein

I know it may sound quite silly, but are there fans here who write fanfiction about Rammstein?
Working...
X