Fanfiction Rammstein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fanfiction Rammstein

I know it may sound quite silly, but are there fans here who write fanfiction about Rammstein?

^Nop..........................................
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

^Not me ...

Comment

Ow, okay, because I've discovered a site with all sort of stories about them and also stories on Deviantart.

Comment

^ Yup there are some places, but I don't like those stories, sorry. Many people like them though, and probably are interested.....

Comment

Some fanfiction is quite worrying....
            DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
              Some fanfiction is quite worrying....
              Two words: My Immortal.

Comment

I do not like all the fanfiction, because there are stories in it that make my eyebrows frown.

Comment

^Wow, never knew there existed any... So, I looked it up, but couldn't read for too long. Never will anymore.
                  Dort wo der Horizont
                  Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                  Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                  Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

I read one R+ fan fiction story and I found it life scarring and I felt it insulted the band.
                    But then again, I love to write and I hate fan fiction of any sort because it goes against the actual views of the movie/story/actual person and I respect the band members too much for the gay shipping that I had read of them. Never. Again. Will. I. Read. Rammstein. Fan. Fiction. EVER.
                    But this is my opinion and I know others view this differently so I ask for no hate? Please?

Comment

Most fanfiction about Rammstein I found it, like RG527 said: insulting.
                      But there are a couple of stories that aren't so weard and I quite enjoyed it. Just romantic stories, not that other stuff.

Comment

I don't like any fanfiction, I think I haven't finished any of those stories, neither the romantic ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                          I don't like any fanfiction, I think I haven't finished any of those stories, neither the romantic ones.
                          I stumbled upon the Rammstein one accidentally. At first, I thought it was a story about something that happened in their life but once the gay stuff started, I knew it wasn't true and I felt insulted.
                          Other than that, I refuse to lay my eyes upon fan fiction

Comment

^I found one of those, but didn't feel insulted at all, it doesn't make any difference with other kind of stories, like the romantic ones with women. Besides, I know they like women, but don't know if they like men too, and honestly I don't care. It's not my business.

Comment

Not my piece of cake
                              Die Rammstein Akten.
                              The ultimate Rammstein press archive.
                              http://www.rammsteinpress.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X