X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art in Heaven
    replied
    @Waidman
    No, I work for the government and the money is shit, but I do have a sideline in video work and a few other things and I provide storage for people and believe me, the space is a major requirement.
    The Toshiba arrived with a battery that was FUBARR'd (Fucked Up Beyond Any Reasonable Repair), and refused to take, never mind HOLD, a charge. So back it went.
    I like Toshiba products but I have no patience for faulty goods. I never accept a reapir or a replacement, just a refund.
    @You
    I can't stress enough how important cooling is and you are right to make regular checks. You might want to think about installing a couple of extra internal fans.

Leave a comment:

• You
    replied
    Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
    Two Terrabyte external hard drive yesterday

uh =o my brothers usb hard drive and computer got screwed up a while ago. and now he always asks me to give him space from mine. i saw him using his one nonstop for a lot of hours. so no wonder why it died. i dont get how can people not notice that they dont have a cooling of their own... i always know when its time to turn it off. but maybe i only care this much about this becouse i touch my hdd once in a while when its active. um =o i mean.. i clean its top with my hand and check the temperature..

and caressing him like my pc, since i should be grateful to them :O but.. you shouldnt be reading this

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    ^8,5 Terrabytes !!! Can't imagine why anyone can need so much (without offending, but I have like a zillion travel pics -and vids stored on my laptop without coming even close to the need of 1 terra)? I guess it's because you're probably in the IT business as you have several laptops?
    Also strange Toshiba material wasn't good. I always thought there laptops were the best (and sony 2nd best, which why I've got myself one)? But my information is perhaps a bit old, I guess .

I bought a ticket for The Dictator. Go and see this with friends like I did, otherwise you won't have fun, I reckon !

Leave a comment:

• Art in Heaven
    replied
    Scroll Extreme Tablet PC last Friday, Two Terrabyte external hard drive yesterday, (bringing me up to eight and a half Terrabytes storage on my main PC), and a copy of 'Colosseum Live' on cd from Play.Com today.
    I also sent one of my laptops back to Toshiba today with a note telling them to shove it. So that was an unpurchase.

Leave a comment:

• saeda
    replied
    Ingredients for making queso dip ♥

Leave a comment:

• RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN
    replied
    A packet of Maltesers, i cant afford anything else

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    A ticket to watch Men in Black 3. I already throwed it away.

Leave a comment:

• Edelweiss
    started a topic Your Last Purchase Thread

Your Last Purchase Thread

What was the last item you bought ?

I bought speakers for my computer that came with a subwoofer, but they can also be hooked up to my ipod and a Logitech over the head headset with a microphone.
Working...
X