• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN
    replied
    Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
    Welcome back. How are you doing?
    Hi there, I am good thanks, yes it's been a long time, how are you? Have you been to see the band on this tour, unfortunately my finances have not allowed me to see them but watched a concert on You Tube over and over that was recorded in Moscow, loving the new album although very different and the new stage show is great ☺

Leave a comment:

• Art in Heaven
    replied
    Welcome back. How are you doing?

Leave a comment:

• RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN
    replied
    I know this is an old thread but as I have not been active for awhile I thought I would join in....of course my user name is pretty self explanatory, as I have been a fan pretty much since Herzeleid first came out and loved Richard since I first saw him I like to think I am RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN still loving the band still loving Richard and that's not going to change. Just a shame due to lack of money I have not been able to see them on the current tour.

Leave a comment:

• Art in Heaven
    replied
    I'm a big Mike Oldfield fan and I have been since I was 14. I've used the Name Art in Heaven for years, ever since I was at a concert that he did in Berlin on the eve of the millennium that was called Art in Heaven.
    My actual name is Mark.

Leave a comment:

• CardonaRacing18
    replied
    Cardona - My last name
    Racing - I race sprint cars at my local race track (Cardona Racing is also the name of my race team)
    18 - My race car number
    Last edited by CardonaRacing18; 11-11-2017, 07:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    Wow, that's actually a great story behind it, Maya ! Thanks for sharing.

I'm beginning to feel like my reason was actually quite superficial , compared to that of others

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Mine it's easy, I think I posted here somewhere.

My name is Amaya and I have suffered "La abeja Maya" (Maya the Bee) since I was a little child, everybody loved to sing the song for me, I remember other children around me singing it, and I was a very shy girl so I didn't like it. Even when I began to work they sang it for me when I solved something (The song says something like there is no problem Maya can't solve...) so they thought it was appropriate ... I could be giving examples forever, so summary: I hated it.

When I came to the forum, everything was changing and it was like a new beginning, so I began to use it, I was over it.

PD: haven't answered before, because I hate writing long posts on the mobile, the orthographic corrector, you know

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    Thx for replying so far, people!

EmeraldRose : Haven't heard you in a while; special thanks to you for answering

Snake : Wow, never guessed that actually.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    3 words: metal gear solid

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    EmeraldRose has been my default user name since the first forum I signed up on....13 or 14 years ago. Basically favorite gem/color and favorite flower. Pretty much used it everywhere else since. Unless it’s a thing where someone else got there before me. I really dislike having to use a different name if I sign up to new things. Doesn’t feel right. Also often use the name for video game characters.

I found out a few years after I started using it that it’s the name of a band somewhere, when somebody on that other forum asked me if I was in that band. I’d like to say it was mine first but it probably wasn’t

Leave a comment:

• MonsieurSander
    replied
    My name is Sander, I'm a dude.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Because of a rose-tattoo some people called me Rose or Rosie, and I started to use that name on some fora. So when I started here I decided to resurrect that name, to keep it apart from the name I use on photo-fora and groups.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    started a topic Your name on the forum

Your name on the forum

It's a thing I've been wondering about for some time. Why do people pick a certain name for the board? Why is "Snake" Snake? Why "Emerald Rose", "Maya", etc.

My name here is Waidmann, just because I wanted to have a strong cool name. I really like the word, being somewhat archaic too. And at the time I took the name I was in my first year of work and used this song, just like Benzin, as a powerful song to get me started in the morning. Waidmann's Hail! has a lot of energy and that motivated me really, even if it was juste while I was riding the bike to work in the rain of heavy wind.

So, what's your story?
Working...
X