Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe he is not your guy, but be nice with him... being heartbroken is

Comment

• Lets just hope you wont't need to ask for a restraining order.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
        Lets just hope you wont't need to ask for a restraining order.
        Always positive...

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          Maybe he is not your guy, but be nice with him... being heartbroken is
          I was very nice. I figuired after meeting someone 3 times they wouldn't be in love. My friend said his texting me all the time annoyed me because I wasn't into him. I think many guys have a picture. Of a life they want and they can put any girl to fit into their picture. He still wants to do stuff, but usually late at night. I think he is hoping I will give him son.

Snake ~ I hope not, but he still wantz together.

Comment

• I agree with that, and many girls too. I know some...

Comment

• So do you have a nice guy in your life ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                So do you have a nice guy in your life ?
                A long lasting silence seems to be the answer !
                Dort wo der Horizont
                Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• LOL Very Mysterious !

Personally I have given up on love.

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                    LOL Very Mysterious !

Personally I have given up on love.
                    So you're in this dating thread for something else ^^...

I'm into someone right now, and we got to know each other, but now on of her best friends is into me and blocks the whole thing ... Still have work to do so, but I'm not giving up!
                    Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• I'm in this thread for a glimmer of hope, maybe. Lately I have become such a pessimist. People always said I was before, but I didn't believe them.
                      I hope it works out for you ! I had that happen, I had this guy like me and one of my friends was in love with him, so I couldn't date him without hurting her.

Comment

• Name: you can call me Cella Velensia XD
                        Relationship: Single
                        Age: 15...i appear to be way younger than everyone else on here >_>
                        Online Dating: Never. I know for a fact Omegle doesn't count >_>
                        Profession: Student, but during the summer my dad hires me to work at his veterinary hospital.
                        Likes: Music, Sleeping, Bacon, Languages, Science, Random Facts, Animals of course, Cute guys (duh), and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember XD
                        Dislikes: Getting woken up, problems (obviously), Morocco (long story. It's a beautiful country and the food is great, but I have a bad connotation with it), having to turn people down, anxiety.

Comment

• Originally posted by craziness38927 View Post

Dislikes: Morocco (long story. It's a beautiful country and the food is great, but I have a bad connotation with it)
                          Ahahaha, I know what you mean ! I have the same with Italy (since a weird experience about a year ago) and Mexico (as I met some weird Mexicans and therefore mostly Mexican is mostly just a synonym for "tequila-goggeling, buritto-munching beaner" to me). But I won't avoid the two countries and hope they once still amaze me.
                          Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Hmm...I have never been here on this thread sooo...

Name: Maddie
                            Relationship: taken by this lovely guy I know
                            Online dating: Nope nopety nope. I think meeting someone is the best way to go
                            Profession: College student/hair salon receptionist/possible author
                            Likes: Running, traveling, hanging out with friends, writing, Rammstein, swimming, shopping (a major shopaholic I am), summer, Halloween, the "Ranger's Apprentice" series (but I am biased there ), photography, puppies, etc
                            Dislikes: vomit, oranges, cold weather, angst, gaining weight, people pairing Rammstein members together, country music, laziness, hitting animals while driving, telemarketers, etc x)

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                              Ahahaha, I know what you mean ! I have the same with Italy (since a weird experience about a year ago) and Mexico (as I met some weird Mexicans and therefore mostly Mexican is mostly just a synonym for "tequila-goggeling, buritto-munching beaner" to me). But I won't avoid the two countries and hope they once still amaze me.
                              Oh man, I'm half-Italian >_> Well, that really sucks. And I do plan on eventually visiting Morocco in hopes of dispelling the negative connotation. However, when I do get my passport (long story there too), I want to visit Germany first, as it's been my favourite country forever. I really want to travel the world, or at least Europe. Well, I've got plenty of time. Do you plan on going anywhere anytime soon?

Also, I remembered some more likes and dislikes...a couple of them Maddie reminded me of ^^

Likes, cont.: reading (I really don't know how I forgot that one...I read almost constantly), writing, drawing, friends, swimming (we finally opened our pool, so glad ), Profiler, Heroes, LotR (if I didn't mention that already), Blade series, Die Hard series, X-Files, puppies as well (although in the cats vs. dogs I pick cats :3 I'll post a couple pics of my cat in the pictures thread if no one minds), webcomics, anime, words, languages (if I didn't mention that either), Europe

Dislikes, cont.: vomit as well, slash/yaoi regarding characters/people I like, animal abuse, sexual abuse (ostensibly), dogs barking (silly since I work at the vet hospital, but for some reason it's only a problem at home...there it's okay), clapping (I blame my dad for this one. Whenever he tells us to do something and we don't do it fast enough, he starts clapping, and he's one of those people with super-loud claps...also, applause is fine but not clapping)

Well, I'm going to stop ranting here. Hope I'm not bugging anyone XD
                              Last edited by craziness38927; 06-20-2012, 02:55 AM. Reason: morphing to prevent double-posting, I misspelled "puppies"

Comment

• Originally posted by craziness38927 View Post
                                Do you plan on going anywhere anytime soon?
                                Bergen (Norway) and its surrounding fjords in july and Berlin for the first time in august (looking really forward to that).
                                Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

Working...
                                X