Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art in Heaven
    replied
    Also, I'm fairly sure this was not the way Maya saw this thread ending up.

Leave a comment:

• Art in Heaven
    replied
    Get rid of him. If he has a mental breakdown then that's just too bad, he's not your responsibility. He's clearly unstable and you need him out of your life.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^I think its he who's trying too hard and going way too fast. And this comming from a guy means quite a lot.

Leave a comment:

• Edelweiss
    replied
    He is really sensitive. If I tell him he is annoying me he will probably have a mental breakdown and end up driving drunk again, he has no license.
    Like yesterday he had told me was was across from his house and his phone died and he came home to get his charger and plug his phone in. Not even 5 minutes later he told me he was 20 minutes away and had gotten a ride half the way. I pointed out that didn't make sense, hs phone couldn't have charged in 5 minutes then he says "oh hold on let me look around, I don't even know where I am hahaha"
    When I talk to him he always asks me if he said something wrong etc. When I said Bye to him on the phone he got upset and said he thought my bye was too formal. He is real insecure.
    I already explained to him he doesn't know me and thought I was some other girl so he couldn't care about me already, he keeps saying he really cares about and always liked me in school. I explained I start as friends first.
    I think has an idea of love in his head. He is really young for his age and needs people around him a lot. He is talking about his daugher to me and wants me to meet her. I tried to explain to him I usually don't meet the kids right away, the kids can get attached etc. He took it as I am mad he has a kid.
    I am going to word it like I am not used to so much contact so quickly.
    I haven't lived with anyone in so long or had to answer to anyone I am just not used to that much closeness.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^Or you could just be frontal and tell him that he is annoying you. Not only will him stop, but he will also respect you for being honest.

Of course, there's also a small chance that he goes mental and starts stalking you. And murder you, eventually.

Leave a comment:

• Edelweiss
    replied
    Update : This guy has been texting me since 4:29 am. Of course I didn't answer til 9am. He hasn't stopped texting me since. I'm about to twll him I have some work to do. I'll have to limit the conversation time.
    That is why my dating life is hell this kind of stuff happens to me all the time.

Leave a comment:

• Edelweiss
    replied
    Maybe everyone who views this thread should post a story or comment. I see a lot of views but not a lot of posts.

This is a story : On the way to my parents house Sunday I stop at the store. I run into a kid I went to school with. He looked like he had a hard life and I don't remember him, he recognises my face and asks what high school I went to and we graduated the same school. I figuire what's the harm in talking to this guy.
    We were supposed to hang out Sunday night, I don't get an answer. He left messages but my mobile doesn't work at my parent's house.
    When I am driving home Tuesday that's when I get the messages. He calls and I said I was on my way to work. So he asked when would I be home. I had told him I lived in Buffalo but he didn't get it. He asks "well can we hang out after work ?" I explained I was halfway home and had to work. He had thought I lived with my parents I guess.
    He calls me in the afternoon talks a bit then wants to call later. He calls later and then I realise he keeps asking me the same questions again and again. Finally I'm like I told u such and such already. He is like oh I meant it like this instead of that. Then he says he remembers me dating a guy who I don't remember and he remembers being in my bedroom in a trailer on Halstead road. At that point I realise he thinks I'm someone else. So I tell him I have never lived in a trailer and that wasnt me, he is like "oh I'm glad you aren't that girl" Then he tells me it is fate that we met, he always liked me in school, in so beautiful, other girls text him but he doesn't want them he wants me just tons of crap. Then he brags he makes 3,000 a month and how he has his own place and it is so nice (after I hear his Mom talking in the background and inquire who is at his house, he says he shares his place with her and she is never home)
    I am trying to keep an open mind for me he is so needy, asks like 6 times if he can call tomorrow or if I will call, after I answer each time, then says he just wants someone to cuddle and love him and who will love his daughter) I feel bad for him but don't want to get in a bad situation, I explained to him I don't rush into anything, I'm relaxed, I like to see how things go.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
    Well this went downhill fast.
    I thought it wouldn't start but didn't expect this. Maybe it should go on topic again, if that's possible.

Leave a comment:

• Art in Heaven
    replied
    Well this went downhill fast.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Maybe you should create that thread....

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    It's hard to tell about good experiences since they are over now. Im mean you can have good memories about previous relations but in the end, all that matters now is that it's over. You can recall many good aspects but the break-up remains the most important part for your current life, I guess. I had my share of good experiences, but every good recollection automatically brings me to the memory why this good period really ended.

So let's hook some people up or share some fun stories ! I can't be the only one who went through the crazyest stuff! Eventually, we might even turn this into the "drunk stories thread".

Leave a comment:

• Edelweiss
    replied
    There were ups and downs, over time I realised it is more about getting used to people's habits then picking at them.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
    Hmm Good Experiences...
    I dated a Bosnian guy for about a year, we had our ups and downs and it was pretty good while it lasted but it ended cuz he decided he wasn't ready for a serious relationship. I lived in another city then, seems like a lifetime ago.
    So, not that bad.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Originally posted by Snake View Post
    ^I don't think so.
    About what? Joyful place? Beginning with dates? The thread is dead? Edelweiss's good experiences?
    Last edited by Maya; 05-15-2012, 02:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Edelweiss
    replied
    Hmm Good Experiences...
    I dated a Bosnian guy for about a year, we had our ups and downs and it was pretty good while it lasted but it ended cuz he decided he wasn't ready for a serious relationship. I lived in another city then, seems like a lifetime ago.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X