No announcement yet.

The dating thread ^^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Bergen is one of the nicest places on Earth You will enjoy it.

Originally posted by craziness38927 View Post
    Dislikes, cont.: vomit as well
    Well, that is an extra point in a thread like this
    «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
    Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Originally posted by craziness38927 View Post
      Age: 15...i appear to be way younger than everyone else on here >_>
      You're not the youngest :-/
      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
        You're not the youngest :-/
        I thought about you when I read it, but I thought that maybe with your last birthday....

Comment

• @craziness: I am half Italian too and I never get sunburn because of that

And I go to Germany in 5 days

Comment

• I'm 100% Spanish and I get sunburn if I'm not careful .....

Comment

• Oh wow o.O well I bet if I layed out all day I might x) but the most I layed out this summer was 6 hours

Comment

• Two hours or even less is enough for me to get sunburn but being careful I can be all day without problems if I want. I use high sun protection. But I have to say I don't use to lay out so much, only from time to time.

Comment

• There hasn't been any dating for a few months. Are the people on this board not attractive enough?

Comment

• ^The ones who are attractive, don't really need this thread at all.
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Yup, but it's funny and some of them even post, so don't let it die.

Comment

• I've been dating my boyfriend for over two years now I don't exactly need a dating thread?

Comment

• ^Don't know, you were the one who decided to partcipate.

http://affenknecht.com/forum/showthr...ll=1#post13862

Comment

• Hahaha xD Everyone was posting so I decided to do that too

Comment

• ^So maybe you'll continue posting, not needed, but why not?

Comment

• I'm most likely dumping by boyfriend in the next week, so I may show up in here quite often. :/
                                "Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies." -Till Lindemann

Comment

Working...
                                X