First testing news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First testing news

This is historically the firs testing news of a brand new vbulletin forum.

I hope it will work better than previous installation of phpBB.
    sigpic
    Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it.

^PHPBB ain't that bad.

Anyway, Hello.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Guten Tag!
      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

So far so good

You guys did a great job...really like the new forum...thanks for all you do! So far, so good!

Comment

so have you added any lyrics on to this site, or am I just failing to find them??

Comment

^The portal already has lyrics. I don't think that we need to had them in the forum.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

well that's good because I thought that I was just being a pleb and unable to find them

Comment

Working...
              X