No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back again, fucking trojan. I'm really disappointed, only three pages...

Comment

• @You. Not only are we males in the minority here, but I've got a bigger dick than you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
        @You. Not only are we males in the minority here, but I've got a bigger dick than you.
        Ja, ja, ja.... you don't need 25, the new perfume ;D

I've missed these conversations...

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
          Good morning and how was your Christmas ?

Yes another lot of spammers they must be such a pain for you !!

If we do not meet again then i wish you a very Happy New Year and hope that 2012 will be good for you
          My Christmas was brilliant, on Wednesday I arrived at my dad's place, tomorrow we'll celebrate New Year's Eve with our friends and relatives. : ) Good food and great conversations, plus some fireworks. : ) How was yours, I hope good?

I also wish you a happy new year, lots of love and happiness. : )

Interesting conversations going on in here guys, keep on going haha.
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
            @You. Not only are we males in the minority here, but I've got a bigger dick than you.
            hm?
            well not like i really care, sorry :O
            and not like size matters much anyway

Originally posted by Maya View Post
            Is that a problem????
            maybe.. but not really :O
            Last edited by You; 12-30-2011, 06:01 PM. Reason: Last edited by You; Today at 05:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
              hm?
              well not like i really care, sorry :O
              ooooh, no more fun

Originally posted by You View Post
              maybe.. but not really :O
              Maybe?... we are good girls

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                ''Too big, too small. Size does matter after all..''
                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                  ''Too big, too small. Size does matter after all..''
                  Snake's favourite song...

Comment

• Maybe?... we are good girls [/QUOTE]

Except for me i am a bad bad bad girl and i love it......
                    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                      Snake's favourite song...
                      Ahhh of course, no one loves it better
                      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Maybe?... we are good girls

Except for me i am a bad bad bad girl and i love it......
                        Of course, except for @RBF... i wasn't talking about her.

maybe I should correct that and say I'm a good girl ;P the rest.....

Comment

• Maya we meet at last have your Trojans finally disappeared???

Comment

• Not mine, I've got more than one pc, I could have use another.... except of course if they invade all of them :S My antivirus said NOOOOOOOOO, not there

Affenknecht got it, not me... other users said the same

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                              Not mine, I've got more than one pc, I could have use another.... except of course if they invade all of them :S My antivirus said NOOOOOOOOO, not there

Affenknecht got it, not me... other users said the same
                              My mistake, i must have been very lucky then, i did not realise the virus was here, been a bit out of touch over the last few days !!

Comment

My mistake, i must have been very lucky then, i did not realise the virus was here, been a bit out of touch over the last few days !!
                                Not your mistake, I don't know when External solved it, I came today because I followed a link without knowing it was the forum, when I realised it and tried to stopped the browser, I was in......

Comment

Working...
                                X