Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Exactly. Now you get it.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• aaaaaaaahhh, acojonada me tienes

You will have to catch me first, and after fight with me. You wouldn't suceed. ^^

ja, ja, ja, ja

Comment

• ^Yes i would.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
          ^Yes i would.
          Never, don't forget something. I could become deaf but the music would be inside me and I would sing it for you with my "spanish german".

GAME OVER

Comment

• ^I would cut off your tongue. Check mate.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Still sounding in my mind and I would dance for you, without tongue but a big smile. You would have to kill me.

And that's like losing.

Comment

• ^I would fry the parts of your brain dedicated to processing sound.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• That would kill me... if it wouldn't..

I've got a twisted brain, so you wouldn't find them. And I would still remember the words, I would write them and still be like listening to them, I'd dance and create new types of music

Comment

• ^I would cut off your limbs

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Would still remember the words and would dance with my eyes and i would move my mouth without voice...
                      You would have to kill me

You lose ^^

Comment

• ^No, I would just need to put you in a coma. An artificial one whould suffice.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• You would be in prison and I would wake up smiling and "singing in my mind" ...

Comment

• ^Good point. I would have to destroy your brainstemp.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Still "singing in my mind" until death. and you'd be in prison, knowing you lose.....

Comment

• ^You could be singing in your mind, but your conciousness would be destroyed: your cerebral cortex might still functioning, but you would not be aware of that.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X