Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
    Actually I take it back. I was in a strange mood yesterday.
    Not that the presents were a bad thing.
    Was not a truly reason, so when the happiness goes, the truth comes back. Maybe you'll find a reason in another moment.

Comment

• Speaking of Christmas..it really used to be my favorite time of year. But now that I'm working in retail, I think it's killed any love for the holiday. I'm so stressed out from all these stupidly early and late hours that I haven't had energy to decorate anything. My fiance put up our fake tree, and my cats keep knocking it down and I don't care about putting it upright again. It's not even decorated.

My fiance thinks I'll get my spirit back next year when I'm more used to the stress, but I don't know. I used to look forward to Christmas in January, and I can't even stand the thought of it now. I also have to have dinner with his annoying sister and her boyfriend and the boyfriend's mom. The family part never used to be awkward for me, but I guess I'm making up for all of those years where I got off easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by saeda View Post
        Speaking of Christmas..it really used to be my favorite time of year. But now that I'm working in retail, I think it's killed any love for the holiday. I'm so stressed out from all these stupidly early and late hours that I haven't had energy to decorate anything. My fiance put up our fake tree, and my cats keep knocking it down and I don't care about putting it upright again. It's not even decorated.

My fiance thinks I'll get my spirit back next year when I'm more used to the stress, but I don't know. I used to look forward to Christmas in January, and I can't even stand the thought of it now. I also have to have dinner with his annoying sister and her boyfriend and the boyfriend's mom. The family part never used to be awkward for me, but I guess I'm making up for all of those years where I got off easy.
        I'm really sorry to read yours is as bad as mine. Your case is worse because before you love it... but maybe you'll remember why you liked it during the weekend. That dinner sounds like hell...

You can always come here and shout, we'll listen.

I send you a big virtual hug.

Comment

• Your Christmas sounds like shit, hope the dinner isn't too unbearable.
          DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• I think people would be happier if they stopped caring about christmas
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Most likely. I don't celebrate it through choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                I think people would be happier if they stopped caring about christmas
                I think i am definatly in the minority here as i am still a big kid when it comes to Christmas i love it!! having said that though i know you all have your reasond to not like it.
                I think next year i will invite you all to England for Christmas and i can show you all a good time with my family
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Well, there are things I like. I like the streets atmosphere, I always send Christmas cards, lots of them; I love receiving letters (not talking about bills) so I send them; maybe in the future I 'll like Christmas but not now. As I know others like it, I send my best wishes to them.

I love presents but not only now, any time. I enjoy buying for others and of course receiving them. But better than these, is when one day you find something and give it to somebody that doesn't expect it, seeing the expresion of his face is priceless.

But I hate other things, I hate the pressure, lunches, dinners, it's Christmas you must be happy. That calls, like my mum's one hour ago. At what time?????? It's mandatory, why? it doesn't matter what you want or how you feel; you must be happy tomorrow and you have to meet everybody; you can't just stay at home... and if I do what I want like other years, I know I'm breaking their hearts, so it doesn't matter what I choose it won't be good for somebody. Maybe next year I will go to the airport to go to a far place...

Time to stop or I'll regret.

Merry Christmas to all of you. And this is true, I wish you all the best, not only today and not for being Christmas, I always do, I enjoy coming here and your company, I love when you have good news and hate when are bad. So if you like Christmas enjoy it, and if you don't I hope the time goes by quickly for you.

Kisses.

Comment

• ^That's a pretty good way to sum it all up.

Going to the concert with Owen and not my dad.....fuck yeah!

Comment

Going to the concert with Owen and not my dad.....fuck yeah!

Sounds much better

Comment

• A lot better my dad claims to be unfazed by Rammstein but he's never listened to "Pussy", let alone seen the live performance.

Comment

• He will love Pussy and Bück Dich, take him

Comment

• Oh yeah, obviously.
                            My mum tried to ban me from R+ once....as you can probably tell, she did a really good job of it

Comment

• ^Thats because she is not me.
                              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Oh yeah, obviously.
                                My mum tried to ban me from R+ once....as you can probably tell, she did a really good job of it
                                Yes, they always do.

Comment

Working...
                                X