Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
    Meeting a friend who doesn't give me blank stares when I say Snow White is evil. Happy days
    That's usual.

I miss my magical house ....

Comment

• Your magical house?
      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Your magical house?
        Yes, i went out in the morning and when i came back, it was clean.

Five minutes and my last english class will begin. Coffee now.

Comment

• Wow, wish my house did that.

Comment

• Ahh. It's official - my holidays have begun. No school for almost 2,5 weeks!
            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
              Ahh. It's official - my holidays have begun. No school for almost 2,5 weeks!
              Thats a really long break, i go back to work on 29th December and its drawing near too quickly. I have to wait then until February for time off.
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Enjoy, time goes by very quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post

Enjoy, time goes by very quickly.
                  Yeah the days are flying by, cant beleive that its Thursday already, been so busy so makes the time go faster, have had a few visits here but always alone.
                  Just going out again now for the evening so its bye again till tomorrow, may meet someone here again in the next couple of days.
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I can no longer say I do not like Christmas....had Mein Land and the 2CD version of Made in Germany today for a present

Comment

I can no longer say I do not like Christmas....had Mein Land and the 2CD version of Made in Germany today for a present
                      So you like presents... like me.

I still don't like Christmas... and one of my presents had been MIG too.

Comment

• Time really goes by quickly.. Soon it's 2012. :0

I'm here on my mother's iPad. This is great!
                        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Yes, it's almost here... I hope it'll be better than 2011, but I really don't think so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                            Yes, it's almost here... I hope it'll be better than 2011, but I really don't think so.
                            I really hope that 2012 is better for you, i know 2011 has not been the best for you

Was the swimming pool open today and did you have a swim?

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                              Was the swimming pool open today and did you have a swim?
                              Yes it was, but I didn't go. Yesterday night I went to bed a little late, and I didn't get up at seven like I use to do. When I listened the alarm, I ignored it. Probably I will go tomorrow, and I went last tuesday ^^ i'm thinking we didn't comment about it.

Comment

I can no longer say I do not like Christmas....had Mein Land and the 2CD version of Made in Germany today for a present
                                Actually I take it back. I was in a strange mood yesterday.
                                Not that the presents were a bad thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X