Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    Hi CW, what are you doing up at this unearthly hour during the school holidays?
    I have no idea

Happy Birthday for next year Art in Heaven, your post for this year seems to have disappeared. o_o

@abendwind, any plans for your 18th?
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      From friday to that day i won't be me, but I'll try to remember it.
      You won't be you? How come, have I missed something here?

CW - we are celebrating my grandpa's 70. birthday 6.-8.1. with our family and friends in a big cottage we have rented, and we'll also celebrate my birthday a little then, which is great. : ) But I have no other specific plans, I think I'll organize a party or just go and have a drink or two with my closest friends. : ) We'll see.
      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
        I shouldn't have said that.... Usually I 've got a great memory for that, I remember birthday dates from people i'll never see again and in their day i remember them. but Christmas aren't good days for me and this year is worse, so probably I will forget it

Comment

• Hahah right. But I think I can live with that.
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• I hate forgetting things I want to remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post

CW - we are celebrating my grandpa's 70. birthday 6.-8.1. with our family and friends in a big cottage we have rented, and we'll also celebrate my birthday a little then, which is great. : ) But I have no other specific plans, I think I'll organize a party or just go and have a drink or two with my closest friends. : ) We'll see.
              Sounds like fun

Comment

• And I hate remembering things I want to forget
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                  And I hate remembering things I want to forget
                  I hate that too

Comment

• Yeah. : )

Originally posted by Snake View Post
                    I'm with you on this one. Very true

Comment

I hate forgetting things I want to remember.
                      You wait untill you get to my age, you will foget things all the time, dont know what i will be like in my old age lol!!

I am thinking i will soon have to save for a new lap top, this has not been the same since i had it back for repair, it has taken me ten minutes to get here this evening and last night it was so slow i gave up. Donations gladly accepted
                      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                        Those are usually the worst things to have in your head.

RBF, think I have all of £2 going spare if you want a xmas present from me, to go towards a laptop

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                          Those are usually the worst things to have in your head.

RBF, think I have all of £2 going spare if you want a xmas present from me, to go towards a laptop
                          Hey that would be great CW every little helps as they say at Tesco lol!!
                          How are you enjoying the hols?
                          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                            You wait untill you get to my age, you will foget things all the time, dont know what i will be like in my old age lol!!
                            Sounds like a nightmare for me...

Comment

Sounds like a nightmare for me...
                              Ah i am really 100% sure you will not be as bad as me, its a standing joke in my family that i always forget things, mind you i always remember the important things

Comment

• Meeting a friend who doesn't give me blank stares when I say Snow White is evil. Happy days

Comment

Working...
                                X