X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, 10 days...

Try now... I posted again

Comment

• Seen them now as you can read..... Maya incase i have to disappear quickly will you be here this evening at anytime, seems awhile since we were here at same time ?
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• evening? Don't think so. Today British Council until 22:20 (21:20 for you), if I come direct home it will be 23:00 (22:00 for you), I don't use to come here when I arrive, a little later... and maybe we'll have some drinks so it probably will be late, but tomorrow you don't have to work, so maybe you're still here, the time difference is good sometimes...

Comment

• No problem will see you here at some time and as you said no work for me so can be here late as no 5am alarm.

Enjoy the rest of your day and thanks again for pics
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• If we have some drinks maybe it'll be very late, but I think that will be on wednesday... so see you later.
            Kisses

Comment

• Thanks Maya, that really did make me laugh
              52 today!

Happy birthday to me
              Happy birthday to me
              Happy birthday to me
              And all my workmates can fucking die!

Sing along everyone!

Comment

• I knew .... now in englishhhhh

Ja, ja, ja I'm singing your song, exchanging me with you

Comment

• Happy birthday AIH, did not know, have a good one and will have a drink for you later

Comment

• Happy Birthday, Art in Heaven
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                      Don't know what's that but i'm waiting for 8th january....
                      I'm waiting for the 9th, hehe

Happy happy birthday to Art in Heaven! : ) Have a good one!
                      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Thanks everyone

Comment

• I had had that drink for you, today you have been the only in this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                            I'm waiting for the 9th, hehe
                            9th ... why?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                              9th ... why?
                              My 18th birthday.
                              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                                My 18th birthday.
                                Wooooow, that's a reason. A very important day.

From friday to that day i won't be me, but I'll try to remember it.

Comment

Working...
                                X