Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahahaha
    One of the few things I like about Christmas is the Blackadder Christmas special I love Rowan Atkinson.
    Last edited by cannibal_wotsit; 12-19-2011, 12:16 AM.
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• ^I don't love Rowan Atkinson.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Don't know what's that but i'm waiting for 8th january....

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
          ^I don't love Rowan Atkinson.
          Me ataca los nervios...

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
            ^I don't love Rowan Atkinson.
            Fixed......

Comment

• Internet is messed up for me at the moment so I give up, off to find my mp3 player
              Might not be on for a few days, wonder how many extra pages there will be

Comment

• Good night.

No much I think... lately this is quiet.

Comment

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY @ART IN HEAVEN !!!!!

As I know you liked it so much, I re-post it for you.

CUMPLEAÑOS FELIZ

Comment

• Uninspired... and bored

Comment

• ^Maya, that goes beyond the boundaries of evil

Comment

• Hi CW, what are you doing up at this unearthly hour during the school holidays?
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Hi Maya, how is your day going? At work but pool closed so very quiet today which is why i can do a quick post here
                          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                            ^Maya, that goes beyond the boundaries of evil
                            I'm surprised... evil? in me? I'm an angel.... I'm sure he'll laugh when he see it.

If I'm wrong maybe he'll tattoo on my face "I'm a cunt" if he ever meet me, and thinking about it i should wear for that ocassion a flamenco dress... but @CW I'm sure he loves it, he listened until the end last time....

ja, ja, ja

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                              Hi Maya, how is your day going? At work but pool closed so very quiet today which is why i can do a quick post here
                              I thought you were on holidays... you said that after the weekend you'll be on holidays.....didn't you?

Have you seen Richard's pics i posted for you?

Comment

• Last day today, finish at 3pm then woooooo hoooooo off for 10days.

Cant see pics till i get home but thankyou in advance

Comment

Working...
                                X