• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, never again ?

jejejejejejejejejejejejejeje

Comment

• Never again. That's a promise haha
      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• jajajajajajajaja

I'll take your word ....

Comment

• My old company doesn't want to lose traditions and another year is giving christmas presents to his employees:

First one has been fired five minutes ago, i hope they stop now, or please not my friends. Crossing my fingers.

Hoping skype won't destroy my day.

Comment

• That`s awful news Maya, fingers crossed for you that your friends will not be victims of this.

Have to go now my awful manager is comimg in on the late shift in 20 minutes.....see you later xx
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I break up for Christmans today! Fuck my job and fuck everybody in this building!
              It's my birthday Monday and I won't be spending it in this fucking place HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

• Maya. Sorry to hear about your friends. I hope they get to keep their jobs.

Comment

• He has disappeared from skype, he doesn't answer.....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                    I break up for Christmans today! Fuck my job and fuck everybody in this building!
                    It's my birthday Monday and I won't be spending it in this fucking place HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
                    Congratulations, holidays then, how many days?

Comment

• I go back to work on the 29th, so a week and a bit.

Comment

• If you begin the count today a week and a half, and then you'll have a shorter week

Comment

• Good thinking!

Comment

• The glass always half full, never half empty

Comment

• I finally got round to buying my own (legal) copy of "Live aus Berlin" yesterday. It was only £10, so now I have the whole set. I just wish they would hurry up and release the new one.

Comment

• Legal????? (is there another??? ) jajajajajajajajaja
                                You sound ......spanish.....

I don't think they'll do. Rumours say the plans are going on tour the first half of next year and after one year off and back to summer festivals 2013.

Comment

Working...
                                X