• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    Will be thinking of you. have fun
    I hope ... not all fridays, but most of them. ;P

Comment

• Cool you must let me know, i am at work from 6.45am but will take a look at sometime during the day.....

Anyway how has your day been today, was out till late last night so need to catch up !!
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Pendón.....

Yesterday stressfull, today annual visit and after lunch i met one friend and after another. Now i've got a montain of chrismas cards to write...

What about you?

Comment

• Lazy morning, got out of bed at 10.30, went to the gym then work 1.45 till 8.30.

Tomorrow will be a better day, my sister is coming to visit in the evening, she has not seen Alexie yet so we will visit at my daughters then go to see my brother after.
          Working all weekend then 10days off from 20th December!!
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Lazy morning, got out of bed at 10.30, went to the gym then work 1.45 till 8.30.

Tomorrow will be a better day, my sister is coming to visit in the evening, she has not seen Alexie yet so we will visit at my daughters then go to see my brother after.
            Working all weekend then 10days off from 20th December!!

It 'll be a great day!!!!!

10 days..... that's a long time

Comment

• Yeah i always take some time off at Christmas, they close the pool and its so boring as we still have to be there to answer the phones etc.
              It also gives me some time to get last minute things done !!

Comment

Yeah i always take some time off at Christmas, they close the pool and its so boring as we still have to be there to answer the phones etc.
                It also gives me some time to get last minute things done !!
                Most of people does it here, too. I have to go shopping again... aaaaaaaaaaaaah

Comment

• I will be cooking Christmas dinner for 8 of my family so i will need to get loads of food shopping but i think most of my shopping is now done.
                  What will you be doing for Christmas day ?

Comment

• ^Absolutely nothing. Fuck christmas.
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Maybe I will have problems with that, so prefer to speak about something else...

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                        Maybe I will have problems with that, so prefer to speak about something else...
                        No problem consider it done

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                          ^Absolutely nothing. Fuck christmas.
                          will you breathe????

I don't like Christmas, always problems

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                            ^Absolutely nothing. Fuck christmas.
                            Bah Humbug

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                              will you breathe????

I don't like Christmas, always problems
                              I will breath, I will eat, I will piss, shit, and certainly jerk off as well. But I won't celebrate christmas.
                              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I have a picture in my mind he he he

Comment

Working...
                                X