Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
    I'm veryveryvery happy right now! Provinssirock, a music festival which I have attended this year and in 2010 has just published its first bands for next summer and SLAYER is one of the headliners. Definitely going!!
    Thats great news Abendwind, Slayer are my husbands favourate band, something to look forward to during the long winter
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Ah, I love Slayer, amazing band
      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Oh for fuck's sake, why can't spammers just piss off

Comment

• Silence....

Comment

• I need to let off steam on here, i dont hate many things but i hate Mark Turner, he is doing my head in grrrrrrrrr, of course no one will know who he is but he is my wanker of a manager.
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• If he's causing you stress then he is a twat.

Comment

• Thanks CW yes he is a twat of the worst kind, he threw one of our lifeguards in the pool today and she has broken her ankle, just great for christmas eh. He is also the one that has banned me from the forum but he is not here now so here i am and stuff him.....

Comment

• Hi Rbf, bad day, eh?

I'm wondering if he will have problems for that, or not.

Comment

• Jeez, what a nob :/
                    Hope someone poisons his Christmas dinner

Comment

• Yeah bad day today, i think it will depend on our centre manager if he will be in trouble for this, also if the lifeguard decides to take it further, trouble is they are all scared of him ...

Yes CW i would definatly poison his dinner, funny thing is that his wife is senior receptionist so my boss but she is really nice.

Comment

• Maya its Friday tomorrow, are you going swimming?

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                          funny thing is that his wife is senior receptionist so my boss but she is really nice.
                          Arseholes always seem to have really nice wives.....doesn't seem right.

Wish I could stay online, could really use a random as fuck conversation. Oh well, see you tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                            Maya its Friday tomorrow, are you going swimming?

Yes!!!!!!! I'll be there early in the morning.....

Comment

• Ah will miss you till then. goodnight and will carry on with random conversation tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post

Yes!!!!!!! I'll be there early in the morning.....
                                Will be thinking of you. have fun

Comment

Working...
                                X