Clear All

• You are a busy girl

Comment

• Haha, I know!
      But holidays soon, so should have a lot of free time
      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Home from work and no one is here to talk to, gonna cry now
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Don't cry,

Comment

• I am crying harder now, my laptop has decided to do an anti virus scan which means it is going soooo slow everything is taking so long,

How was your evening?
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I went shopping with a friend, going with him is always funny, so I enjoyed a lot. I need to be distracted so it was a great idea.

After i was doing the ironing

What about you?

Comment

• I am glad you had a good time shopping, hope you did not spend all your money

I was working until 9pm, we have had some awful weather here the last couple of days, high winds and torrential rain, got soaked last night.
                Day off tomorrow so hope the weather will improve as want to go out !!

Comment

• No, i didn't. I will go again one of these days...

buf, that doesn't sound OK. Hope it will be a sunny day.

I was reading your love's interview. I will try to find an english version for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                    No, i didn't. I will go again one of these days...
                    That is good news i would not like to think of you broke
                    buf, that doesn't sound OK. Hope it will be a sunny day.
                    Me too, i can here the rain beating against the windows now so wont hold out much hope..
                    I was reading your love's interview. I will try to find an english version for you.
                    That would be so cool thankyou so much

Comment

• Spanish link? german link?

Comment

• Maya i am going to have to go i think, its driving me crazy, taking about 5minutes to send a post.

Hopefully will speak tomorrow sometime. Goodnight and sweet dreams

Comment

• Ok, see you tomorrow.

My sweet dreams will be later.....

Sleep well

Comment

• I'm veryveryvery happy right now! Provinssirock, a music festival which I have attended this year and in 2010 has just published its first bands for next summer and SLAYER is one of the headliners. Definitely going!!
                            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Slayer? Aren't those old gits dead yet?

Comment

• ^ Apparently not.
                                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Working...
                                X