No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't been a good girl, i didn't study at all, i went out all days :S so maybe that's new

Comment

• That is good, you work too hard and you should play more i am glad to hear you have been having some fun
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Aaand we're back! Thank you External. : )
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
          That is good, you work too hard and you should play more i am glad to hear you have been having some fun
          The problem is that i have to start again..... but i'm weak to temptations.... each day I say tomorrow

mañana, mañana, mañana......

Tonight i'll begin, I have to meet somebody in ten minutes

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
            Aaand we're back! Thank you External. : )
            Hi Abendwind, how was your weekend?

Comment

• Snake, are you having problems with the Staff -section? I am, can't see your post on the 2nd page.

Maya - hey, it was great. Very fun, the party I went to was amazing. How was yours?
              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Exams on friday and saturday and after a little fun

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                  Aaand we're back! Thank you External. : )
                  Yes thanks to everyone for their hard work to get the forum up and running again, i have missed it SO much.

I lead a ad life
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Maya - that's nice. ü I'm so happy, on Thursday my testweek begins and then next Thursday 2,5 week-long holidays.

Comment

• buf, testweek..... but after holidays

I'm leaving now, hope to see you tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                        The problem is that i have to start again..... but i'm weak to temptations.... each day I say tomorrow

mañana, mañana, mañana......

Tonight i'll begin, I have to meet somebody in ten minutes
                        Have fun and hope to speak to you later tonight.

Comment

• See you later, hasta luego. : )

Comment

• We're back in business
                            Haven't had a chance to post for ages, everything's been mental *_*
                            DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• You could post, the problem was we couldn't see it

Comment

• ^I know, but I haven't had time anyway!
                                DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Working...
                                X