Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm lost :S

Comment

• Apparently masturbation is a good cure for insomnia.
      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• ^I second that.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Not a cure, you enjoy, but after you still cant sleep

Comment

• Time to go take an exam. Yaaaaay.

On a positive note, I only have ONE final for Finals Week. SO DAMN HAPPY. <3

Comment

• Good luck!!!

Tomorrow me, and on saturday other.

Comment

• Good luck Abendstern! I'm sure it will go well. : )

Can't believe that tomorrow is Friday again. Time goes by so fast! Tomorrow I'll go to a party again so really looking forward to it. : )

What are you guys doing on weekend?
                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Weird week, today is another no working day and tomorrow schools are closed.

Another party

Exams, tomorrow i've got the speaking part of the exam. And on saturday from 9 to 15:30 the written. :S
                  On the afternoon i'll meet a friend and i don't know if i'll do something on the night.
                  Sunday a birthday party and rest....

Comment

• This is quite rare actually, usually I go to parties once or twice a month.

Oh exams.. good luck to those, I know you'll do just fine! : ) I have a testweek coming up, starting up next Thursday.
                    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• mmmm Next week another???????

I really don't know, I need good luck, it's not very objetive.

Next thursday, but when you realise ..... Christmas holidays!!!! (3 weeks).

I'm sure you'll get great results

Comment

• Maybe not!

Exactly two weeks and then holidays have already begun!

Comment

• Student life!!!!

Comment

• It's the best!

Comment

• Don't doubt that!!!!!

Comment

• Argh, muscle spasms in my back, twitching like a ferret.
                                DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Working...
                                X