Clear All

• Now in my personal hell.

Comment

• What is your personal hell like?
      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
        Crossed post again.
        Maya, I can be happy, sometimes even for long periods of time but I always crash.
        Congratulations, you are a normal human being.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Normal? What the fuck does normal mean?

I guess so but I can't crash without destroying something. Usually myself.

Comment

• ^Then destroy something else. Don't you have anything to break that you don't need?
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Ummmm...no. I don't.

Comment

• ^Well, can't you at least punch a table a couple of times?

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Maybe. I'm off now, hope I don't miss anything. Night guys.

Comment

Maya, I can be happy, sometimes even for long periods of time but I always crash.

I guess so but I can't crash without destroying something. Usually myself.
                    I was talking about a longer hapiness. Everybody crash sometimes, but not destroying ourselves.
                    They can help you, believe me.

Comment

What is your personal hell like?
                      You wouldn't like it. Today has been a very stressfull day. You can't imagine my levels of anxiety now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                        You wouldn't like it. Today has been a very stressfull day. You can't imagine my levels of anxiety now.
                        Are you ok???????
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Don't know .... probably not

Comment

• ^But are you going to be ok?

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

RBF, why are you pissed off?
                              My problems are minute compared to yours, i am only pissed off because i wasted my whole day off waiting in for a delivery that did not turn up. They tried to deliver three times last week when at work so i specificly asked for delivery today and it did not happen. Anyway just seen Chelsea win in champs league so happy now.
                              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                                ^But are you going to be ok?
                                At the moment i don't know ... trying to distract myself and not lose control.

Comment

Working...
                                X